-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
Maybe but I think F100 is it. I don't think you could go much smaller and keep the towing and payload capacity and bed/box options. And it might encroach on Maverick.
-
Early observations: It really is gorgeous. They nailed the design inside and out and the black label interior is top notch. I actually like this design a little better than the 27 plus we both like whisper blue better than the 27 blue which is a bit darker. It is quite a bit larger than previous model. Feels as big as an Aviator inside (without the 3rd row). Seats were the main reason we upgraded for road trips and they are significantly more comfortable and the cooling function actually works. On the 16 and 22 you couldn't tell it was on. The wraparound dash display is awesome - simple to manage and not distracting at all. Looking forward to bluecruise. Digital scents and the rejuvenate function are really cool. Probably won't use it much. The 28 speaker Revel system sounds great. Pretty much an upgrade in every facet - bigger, better looking, more comfy, more tech, more power and better mpg. And it still fits easily in the garage. More importantly Mama is happy! And we got 0% financing so my financial advisor will be happy leaving that money invested.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
Get off my lawn! Yes your right, but it also helps that you don't "engage" with it either. I get random posts sometimes in my newsfeed that are basically rage bait and I'm like nope and block the accounts or say I'm not interested. One of my friends is sucked into it to a point. But yes there is this persuasive doom loop with social media (yes forums are social media too) that is permeating through society (or at least seems like it)....not say everything is honky dory either, but generally the levels it is at is not healthy for anyone either. -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
Fashion is cyclical -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
I was just thinking about this and it might be a van for Ford Pro that is going to OHAP Not sure how Ford can add yet another truck to the lineup after the Fathom either. -
By Harley Lover · Posted
Could Ranger replacement = an 'affordable' Ford Pro truck that is more compact (cousin of F100/Ranger replacement)? -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
I'd be shocked if the Mustang Sedan MSRP would be any lower then $39999. I'm thinking it would be a bit more luxurious than entry level Mustang Ecoboost is, but I haven't been in a Mustang in ages, so maybe the interior is nicer then I think it is. I'm thinking it would be more like Ford's version of a Panamerica, but without its price tag. If the Mustang ecoboost is roughy $33K, they can make the sedan nicer for a bit more $$$ I did some playing with the build and price and you can get a decently equipped (well stuff I'd like in mine) Ecoboost Mustang for $46K, so maybe the Sedan pricing will only carry a 3-4K upcharge over the coupe. -
Yep. Noticeably peppier than the std 2.0L. EPA is 30 mpg.
-
I started to say $40k but both mustang and ranger are below $35 todayand these new vehicles are supposed to be cheaper.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
