2020 GT 350R Upgrades.

• akirby changed the title to 2020 GT 350R Upgrades.
4 hours ago, Deanh said:

sidebar...PAINTED over the top stripes on the GT500 are $10000 …...yes...10 grand!

My boss had the stripes on his then-new '10 Camaro 2SS painted, and I recall it being expensive (a few grand)--and they really only did the hood and (I think) deck lid, as well as custom "6.0 SS" labels on the sides of the hood bulge. $10K to get factory-painted stripes that go the length of the car ain't all that much of an expense; it's probably on par with what a quality shop would charge.

10 hours ago, SoonerLS said:

My boss had the stripes on his then-new '10 Camaro 2SS painted, and I recall it being expensive (a few grand)--and they really only did the hood and (I think) deck lid, as well as custom "6.0 SS" labels on the sides of the hood bulge. $10K to get factory-painted stripes that go the length of the car ain't all that much of an expense; it's probably on par with what a quality shop would charge.

They have to scuff the hood, roof, trunk, front and rear fascias and bumpers, tape them off, shoot them at least twice maybe more then clear coat the entire panel/area.  $10k sounds a little high but a quality job would be in that ballpark.

20 hours ago, ausrutherford said:

Can we all overjoyed of the power options in the Mustang that are offered?

2.3L EcoBoost - 310 HP

5.0 GT - 460 HP

Bullitt - 480 HP

GT350/GT350R - 526 HP

GT500 - 760 HP

Its like 1967 all over again!

How could you forget the High Performance Ecoboost with 330hp?

8 hours ago, CurtisH said:

Friend of mine had his car painted by Earl Scheib.  This was mid 1970’s.  Easily the worst paint job I’ve ever seen.  

I think it goes back further then that-my grandfather had a 49 Mercury that had a $25 paint job from Earl Scheib-and from what my dad told me, nothing but overspray over everything!