New Escape

Well, we added another Ford to our garage today.  It wasn't a new one, but it's new to us.  My mother-in-law purchased a new Escape, so we bought her 2014 with 30k miles.  It'll be my wife's daily driver.  We haven't decided yet if we are going to sell the Flex or keep it as a 4th vehicle.  We will have 3 drivers in the next month or so, so having an additional vehicle would be nice (and so I don't have to drive my Super Duty on short trips).

The deals right now are crazy on Escapes.  She got $5700 in rebates on a $34k car, and another $3k+ in dealer savings.  When it was finished, she got about 28% off sticker.  It's time for the 2020 to show up so Ford can hopefully scale back on the rebates.  My MIL did get me a hat and shirt thrown in since I found an additional $1250 PCO rebate and haggled another few hundred bucks out of the price. ? 

I know, I know, I don't have any pics.  The wife will be cleaning up her new ride tonight!

• Like 4