Wrecked 2019 Mustang GT rebuild challenge.

heavens360

Hi all,

New mustang owner here.

I just purchased a wrecked 2019 Mustang GT that I’m going to be restoring back to oem condition myself. Car is currently 1k miles away in TX and I live in FL,  I can’t wait to start working on it. I also plan to document the whole process and post on these forums somewhere. Wish me luck

Welcome to the forum.  I watch a guy on YouTube, screen name Samcrac, who primarily buys salvage super cars and such, and subsequently rebuilds them while trying to hold costs down. I like to build things things so I find the process interesting.  Please keep us posted on your build with details and pictures. If you are willing, include the associated costs as it is relevant in the scope of obtaining a great car for a fraction of the market price. 

I have seen a few of his videos on youtube but I personally don't like too much the cars he buys. My favorite rebuilding channel is goonzquad since they rebuild really cool cars, including mustangs, and every car they have worked on ends up looking brand new.