Chevy Colorado Bronco mule WTF

I often wonder why more companies don’t do this if they really want to keep a mule secret.

i suspect they usually don’t really want to keep them secret.  They want the publicity.  Hey Joe let Brenda Priddy know where we’re going!

2 minutes ago, akirby said:

I often wonder why more companies don’t do this if they really want to keep a mule secret.

i suspect they usually don’t really want to keep them secret.  They want the publicity.  Hey Joe let Brenda Priddy know where we’re going!

That had to be what happened here.  You wouldn't see that driving down the road and say "Hey, that's the Bronco with a Colorado on the top!"  

• Like 1

Should have reached for the ultimate insult...mullet heads would be explodin if they grafted a camero body on the bronc frame....prolly would have increased camero sales cause its way mo better than is what chebby currently builds...could have gotten out of the trailer park without scrapping the floorboardz too...

• Haha 1

This is Ford taking the piss out of GM, maybe they decided to do this because GM used the
Blazer name on a  a large unitary Utility and they knew that chopping up a Colorado would
get under the skin of GM and its fans......

or maybe this Bronco version is a bit wider than Ranger...

Edited by jpd80

1 hour ago, blksn8k2 said:

Don't all of the T6 variants and the Colorado use six lug wheels? This thing only has five....

Good point and your correct-maybe this is actually the upcoming Trailblazer competition for the Bronco? Then again how hard is it just to swap out spindles to just have 5 lugs and fit chevy wheels on it?

Anyone have any idea what that is on the front and rear bumpers of it? What they are used for?

10 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

Anyone have any idea what that is on the front and rear bumpers of it? What they are used for?

I'm gonna guess they're just there to be bumpers to make it street legal. 

A friend of mine knew a guy back who bought a Ferret (a British armored (armoured?) car) in the '80s and went to get plates so he could drive it on the streets in Houston. The bureaucrats said, "no, no, no, it can't have plates because it doesn't have bumpers, so it's not street legal." He tried arguing that it was an, ahem, armored car, and, as such, really had no need for bumpers, but they insisted, so he went and bought some mahogany planks, stained and finished them quite beautifully, and then bolted them to the front and rear of his vehicle, then went and got his plates.

Edit: oh, you mean those things sticking up? I somehow missed them. Never mind; I gots no idy.

Edited by SoonerLS

11 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

Handling mule.  Those things fold down and keep the truck from rolling over in extreme turns/evasive-type maneuvers during testing.

That's my guess anyway.

It's actually a GM mule, nothing to do with Bronco or T6.

And of course, that vehicle has five wheel nuts = not T6, Ranger, Bronco, Everest
Bronco now has its own body, the prototypes are on Detroit roads at night

Edited by jpd80

7 hours ago, SoonerLS said:

I'm gonna guess they're just there to be bumpers to make it street legal. 

A friend of mine knew a guy back who bought a Ferret (a British armored (armoured?) car) in the '80s and went to get plates so he could drive it on the streets in Houston. The bureaucrats said, "no, no, no, it can't have plates because it doesn't have bumpers, so it's not street legal." He tried arguing that it was an, ahem, armored car, and, as such, really had no need for bumpers, but they insisted, so he went and bought some mahogany planks, stained and finished them quite beautifully, and then bolted them to the front and rear of his vehicle, then went and got his plates.

People like that are so stupid.  It's ridiculous how people are unable to escape the governments mind control and think outside their programming.

Edited by probowler