KTP/UAW Super Duty Sticker 2017-19

Hi All. My 2017 F-350 is my 5th F-series, and I'm proud of my truck's appearance, and my former union affiliation. I had to replace the windshield, and the glass guy tried to save the KTP/UAW sticker, but it didn't take. Is there a way I can get a replacement? It would be great for the local to sell the stickers online, as lots of owners are looking for replacements.

Thank you!!

Chris Dougherty, IAFF Local 2393 (retired)
Tech Editor, Trailer Life magazine.

IMG_4679.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I also had to have my windshield replaced because of a rock. The glass place could not save my sticker and it was a sad day. I have proudly displayed the truck/ all stickers and would love to find out how I can get a new one. Thank you.

Edited by jelange64

9 hours ago, jelange64 said:

Hello,

I also had to have my windshield replaced because of a rock. The glass place could not save my sticker and it was a sad day. I have proudly displayed dthe truck/ all stickers and would love to find out how I can get a new one. Thank you.

Drop me a PM with your info

• 1 month later...
On 11/6/2020 at 7:07 AM, waloud said:

Drop me a PM with your info

Good evening Waloud,

Would you be able to help me out as well in obtaining another Kentucky Truck Plant decal for my 2017 Super Duty.  

I also just had to go through getting my windshield replaced and would like to keep the plant decal on the truck.

Thank you,

Chris

14 hours ago, lil-hoop said:

Good evening Waloud,

Would you be able to help me out as well in obtaining another Kentucky Truck Plant decal for my 2017 Super Duty.  

I also just had to go through getting my windshield replaced and would like to keep the plant decal on the truck.

Thank you,

Chris

Send me your info in PM

• 2 weeks later...