And the GT500 is how much?

5 minutes ago, akirby said:

It’s a joke son!  A joke I say!

Really??  I realize it’s a joke but the point is he feels the need to make a joke to justify the price of the GT500.  Instead of sharing this joke, why not share some real specs like weight and lap times for the folks that are ready to drop $75k+ on this car.  

37 minutes ago, jpd80 said:

A person on another Ford site was quoted a pre-release price on 2020 Explorer ST that was equal to $25K ADM.

Wow....but if the market forces tolerate it then well capitalism...i will move on down the road personally to chebby...heard the silverado aint sellin well....

Edited by snooter

1 hour ago, snooter said:

Wow....but if the market forces tolerate it then well capitalism...i will move on down the road personally to chebby...heard the silverado aint sellin well....

Go for it, every month at GM is a truck month but hey, they can't stand fleet sales because they make no money, go figure....

5 hours ago, snooter said:

But the market doesnt command it and that dealership will never sell one.  I have a 2020ST that I am getting now for Dplan pricing plus $100.  They are giving me all holdback less $100 and this was with zero negotiating.  Ford is building over 40,000 STs a year..  There is zero reason to pay more then invoice on an ST period.

Look at all the gt350s for sale used now on the market.  You will not pass an ADM on to someone else on the used market IMO. 

There are dealers selling Raptors over MSRP yet my guy who had 13 on the lot would always sell at MSRP.  

Edited by blwnsmoke

4 hours ago, jpd80 said:

Go for it, every month at GM is a truck month but hey, they can't stand fleet sales because they make no money, go figure....

I just read an article talking about the Big 3 and the amount of cash on the hood for GM.  It mentioned, "June was truck month" for GM and good deals were to be had till July 1st which is end of Q2

Edited by blwnsmoke

I'm sure they will have no trouble selling these.  But for the average enthusiast this is way out of reach.  Maybe on used market when it's 8 or 10 years old...

I wish they had more special editions /  options on the EcoBoost trims.  I read somewhere Stang EcoBoost is one of the quickest cars you can get for under 30K.  Idk GT vs EcoBoost numbers but the Ecoboost is the most fun you can have without breaking the bank.  A loaded Corolla might be in the same price range as base EcoBoost with 101A package too.  There for me is the no brainier comparison.  

21 minutes ago, Tico said:

I'm sure they will have no trouble selling these.  But for the average enthusiast this is way out of reach.  Maybe on used market when it's 8 or 10 years old...

I wish they had more special editions /  options on the EcoBoost trims.  I read somewhere Stang EcoBoost is one of the quickest cars you can get for under 30K.  Idk GT vs EcoBoost numbers but the Ecoboost is the most fun you can have without breaking the bank.  A loaded Corolla might be in the same price range as base EcoBoost with 101A package too.  There for me is the no brainier comparison.  

There's an EcoBoost performance package available for 2020