Great Article on Jim Farley

A very long and detailed article on Jim Farley by Phoebe Howard in today's Detroit Free Press.  Even Farley haters will be impressed,

https://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/ford/2019/06/19/ford-executive-jim-farley-toyota/1299871001/

Ever wonder why Peter D. dislikes Farley so much?  Peter used to consult with Ford and Farley cancelled the contract. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mackinaw said:

A very long and detailed article on Jim Farley by Phoebe Howard in today's Detroit Free Press.  Even Farley haters will be impressed,

https://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/ford/2019/06/19/ford-executive-jim-farley-toyota/1299871001/

Ever wonder why Peter D. dislikes Farley so much?  Peter used to consult with Ford and Farley cancelled the contract. 

Ha, Peter getting salty over business.

12 hours ago, jpd80 said:

And of course,  Peter D would never ever hold a grudge......

i think we know where all the opinion on Farley being arrogant and not listening to advisors comes from, maybe some truth but have to wonder if Peter is sticking the knife in as revenge 

I don't doubt that the cancellation of the consulting contract has colored Mr. DeLorenzo's view regarding Mr. Farley.

But I will say that I've never met a high-level executive who was a shrinking violet...

• Like 1