Joey Logano Dominates Michigan Race

bobbyd

On 6/11/2019 at 7:25 AM, coupe3w said:

I was pulling for Kevin Harvick, but I'll take the Ford win. At least it wasn't Kyle Busch.

While I would like to see Harvick or anyone at SHR win at least one race this season they still seem to be self destructing. They have been slow to keep pace with Penske and JGR after the debut of the new rules package for 2019. They seem to have the speed now but the execution still sucks. Harvick's attitude certainly doesn't help either. Almost painful to watch his interviews. Speaking of (or too much like) the Busch Baby...

Anyone know what's up with Bowyer's hat? In the post crash interview he was wearing a Ford blue hat but the logo was just the letter "F". Although it was a Ford script F. LOL.

On 6/16/2019 at 9:53 AM, blksn8k2 said:

While I would like to see Harvick or anyone at SHR win at least one race this season they still seem to be self destructing. They have been slow to keep pace with Penske and JGR after the debut of the new rules package for 2019. They seem to have the speed now but the execution still sucks. Harvick's attitude certainly doesn't help either. Almost painful to watch his interviews. Speaking of (or too much like) the Busch Baby...

Anyone know what's up with Bowyer's hat? In the post crash interview he was wearing a Ford blue hat but the logo was just the letter "F". Although it was a Ford script F. LOL.

Also wonder what the 'F' logo really means. Don't like it! I saw Blaney wearing the hat, too! As far as whining...I think Truex is taking the title away from Busch recently!