Full size Bronco mule?

2 hours ago, akirby said:

Is obviously a cobbled up mule - they can put whatever parts they want on it.  

But isn’t strange that some kind of like the look of it as a mule ... I started looking up old SVT lightnings

i guess Ford could offer a bunch of new products, the choice of course is which would be popular and fit easily under product envelopes 

Edited by jpd80

It is obviously a mule, however an interesting point to note is that the photographs of the camouflaged Bronco mules to date show what appear to be Ford Ranger bodies not Ford Ranger Raptor bodies, which have wider quarter panels and flared guards. The Ranger Raptor has 2.5 inch blue shock absorbers which could be similar those on this mule whereas the 2019 F150 Raptor has 3 inch Fox live valve internal bypass shocks which are orange.

2.5 inch Fox Shocks.jpg

Raptor 3 inch Fox live valve internal bypass.jpg

6 hours ago, probowler said:

I'm kind of torn now... I was all about the new Midsize Bronco, but even just the potential of a full-size variant has me pumped.  Can't wait to see if/how this Bronco subbrand plays out...

Yeah, I'd have to start playing the lottery to be able to buy all the Fords I want!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Trailhiker said:

Yeah, I'd have to start playing the lottery to be able to buy all the Fords I want!

There's 3 I really want. A new Ranger (probably a 2020 at this point), a 2020 Explorer and a GT350R.

Fantasy 5 should be sufficient 

Edited by fuzzymoomoo
  • Like 1

On 6/9/2019 at 9:51 AM, PRH60 said:

Check the area of the honeycomb grille under the letter "D" in Ford. Several cells appear blocked. Note also the colour of the shock absorbers, they are blue not orange.

My dad's has blue shocks.

On 6/9/2019 at 9:35 AM, pictor said:

Look at the right headlight, it could be the angle but it looks like the the area above the headlamp and headlamps themselves have been modified

That's just a shadow.

23 hours ago, SoonerLS said:

The only thing that has struck me as odd about it is that it's riding on a wheelbase that Ford doesn't make for the F150. It's also missing the Raptor's hood vents, but a Bronco mule wouldn't necessarily need them.

The grille looks like a normal F150 Raptor grille to me...

cq5dam.web.1440.1440.jpeg

The hood vents aren't there.  Just the angle/lighting with the black color/gray sky is making it blend in with the paint.

• 3 weeks later...