What Style Cues Does The 2021 Ford Bronco Need To Have?

1 hour ago, Trailhiker said:

The Redskins team was first formed in Boston, and named after the colonists who dressed up to dump the tea in the harbor to protest taxes. When they moved to Washington, that fact was forgotten and it took on a different meaning.  I have no opinion on renaming the team, but it would be good for their image if they asked the opinion of Native Americans for alternative names. If left to DC, they would be called something as bad as the Congressmen!

Now that is offensive.  LOL!

1 hour ago, Trailhiker said:

The Redskins team was first formed in Boston, and named after the colonists who dressed up to dump the tea in the harbor to protest taxes.

Citation needed.   They were initially called the Boston Braves and changed to Redskins right before moving to washington to retain the indian image.

4 minutes ago, akirby said:

Citation needed.   They were initially called the Boston Braves and changed to Redskins right before moving to washington to retain the indian image.

HAH...in this current mindset of being Politically correct, New Zealands Rugby team still gos by the title All blacks...and no kiwi gives a crap....our basketball team go by the Tall Whites...LMAO....

• Haha 1

Just now, fuzzymoomoo said:

I don't think red potatoes grow in Idaho 

Where are red potatoes grown in the US?

Potatoes remain the top vegetable crop in the United States. They are grown commercially in 30 states, but Idaho grows more potatoes than any other state, followed by Washington. Wisconsin, Colorado and North Dakota are also leading producers of potatoes.

56 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Where are red potatoes grown in the US?

Potatoes remain the top vegetable crop in the United States. They are grown commercially in 30 states, but Idaho grows more potatoes than any other state, followed by Washington. Wisconsin, Colorado and North Dakota are also leading producers of potatoes.

Next time I get some I'll have to look, but I vaguely recall seeing Wisconsin on the tag where my local Kroger gets them from.

5 hours ago, tzach said:

I know what your saying but to me as long as you are being respectful it is good.  The  Cleveland Indians got flak not for their name but the cartoon mascot,  the KC Chiefs and the  Atlanta Braves have no problems but the Redskins do because the name is a derogatory term and has been used that way.  

As long as you show respect to other cultures ( and Native Americans have a rich and proud one) most won't have an issue.  Besides I wouldn't play up the theme I was just explaining why I thought the name would connect with  "Scout"  

Bronco Boss haha

Bronco Commander

Bronco Crusader

Bronco Paladin