Re-Aquired Vehicle Program

I have never been so upset with a process as this one. Its taken 2 months to get to this point

and still no resolution. I was told that the packet to finalize this deal was going out last Thursday

to the dealer and would be recieved on Friday. Another lie I called Friday after the packet was a no show 

was told the checks were cut and it would go out Monday that was today. Now Im told not till June 6th.

I got this offer signed a month ago. It took me a month after it was approved to get the offer not counting all the time

the truck was at the dealer (Galpin FORD) FOR A PROBLEM THEY COULDNT FIX!!! The truck had 2000 miles. And you

want me to buy another Ford? You must be out of your mind. People this is a joke the fedral goverment is more

effeciant than these people

51 minutes ago, Jeftec said:

Is that supposed to be humorous, 

Most people join a forum because they are enthusiasts.  Many join to learn about their vehicle or get help on an issue that they may be having.

However you get the occasional person who joins and their first post is to just b!tch about their vehicle.  They don't take any time to explain what the issue is and why it can't be solved.  They don't participate in any way to help others or frankly really care to do any of the above.

On top of that, posting the same thing in multiple forums is a big no no..  otherwise known as SPAM.

So when we read posts like yours.. well thanks and have a great day.

Edited by blwnsmoke

It always helps to fully explain a problem first. Ask for possible solutions and see what the board comes up with. 

Complaining about a dealership and bad auto experience in your first post is a tell tale sign you want the board to be your punching bag. Talk to a therapist and yell at your dog. It’s apparent you only want to talk and get things off your chest, rather than listen.

There is usually a poster like you every couple of months. Sorry if we don’t sound sympathetic.

Obviusly I have run across a bunch of experts here and I put it out there because if you are such

enthusists and you have a problem this is what happens when Ford cant fix your problem. So maybe what 

you should have taken from this is if you ever have a problem and Ford has to buy your vehicle be prepared

for what you are going to encounter and maybe you can avoid the BS somebody else went thru. 

• Haha 1

I think we need better context to sympathize with you is all.  Noone knows what you had, what broke, why it was at the dealer, and you gave no other posts in any other thread.  I kno on some expy forums, some say the buyback was smooth, others not so much.  

10 hours ago, Jeftec said:

Obviusly I have run across a bunch of experts here and I put it out there because if you are such

enthusists and you have a problem this is what happens when Ford cant fix your problem. So maybe what 

you should have taken from this is if you ever have a problem and Ford has to buy your vehicle be prepared

for what you are going to encounter and maybe you can avoid the BS somebody else went thru. 

When someone comes to a forum for the sole purpose of venting their frustration and declaring they'll never buy another Ford that's trolling.

If you had come here and said hey I'm having real problems with this buyback and gave details and/or asked for advice you would have been received with open arms and sympathy.

It's all in the presentation.

• Like 5