What's a good long lasting tire dressing?

I used to use this stuff called Wipe New - Tires but it's since been discontinued.  There was a process.  First you soaped and scrub cleaned the tire, then let dry.  Then you don a 3M chemical filter cartridge mask, because no joke this stuff was noxious, then you applied just a teeny bit to the provided sponge and applied to the tire.  Go around doing all 4 then then come back and do it again.

The black lasted for a good long while...couple months before you had to do it again.

Is there anything like this still out there on the market?

7 minutes ago, jcartwright99 said:

i know there are rules but you do get the most comments by posting in this section. Just saying....

Not true....even if he posted it in the correct forum, it would show up in my feed as an unread post. They only reason for me responding here is that he posted in the wrong forum...again ...and I have no reason to give an opinion on what type of "tire dressing" he should or should not use...go to the auto store and pick one...they're all decent...especially on a well used Crown Vic with over 300K on the clock. 

Edited by twintornados

6 minutes ago, jcartwright99 said:

i know there are rules but you do get the most comments by posting in this section. Just saying....

Exactly!

That said, I am partial to Adams Polishes. Their products tend to last longer than the products you can but in your local auto parts store. 

3 hours ago, blwnsmoke said:

Every single one of his posts on this forum have been in the wrong forum.  EVERY ONE!!

Your recent post on the Mustang performance pack is in the wrong forum. Should be with Mustangs, not Ford company discussions.

Same with topics dedicated to Broncos, Rangers, 2021 F150 and so on.

But we don't split hairs on those, do we?

On 5/29/2019 at 11:06 AM, J-150 said:

Your recent post on the Mustang performance pack is in the wrong forum. Should be with Mustangs, not Ford company discussions.

Same with topics dedicated to Broncos, Rangers, 2021 F150 and so on.

But we don't split hairs on those, do we?

They are all future vehicles and/or announcements about FMC products that are coming out in which they are produced by Ford Motor Company. Please explain how tire shine is a FMC announcement or product?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, blwnsmoke said:

They are all future vehicles and/or announcements about FMC products that are coming out in which they are produced by Ford Motor Company. Please explain how tire shine is a FMC announcement or product?

There is a specific sub forum to talk about Mustangs. 

• Like 1