Any Updates on the 2020 Super Dutys?

40 minutes ago, akirby said:

Job 1 isn't until November so I wouldn't expect details until Septemberish.

I wasn't aware that it was that late. I thought for some reason that it was going on sale in summer as early 2020 and that the info should be out at any time. I had also been waiting for the pricing configuration to be on Ford's site too. Didn't even know it was in November with Job 1. So there's still few more months before info comes out then.

If you look 6 topics down from this one you'll see the 2020 Superduty production information topic that has all the dates.   Ice-capades posts this info for most vehicles in the vehicle specific forum.  Order Guides are available by clicking on More Applications at the top of the page then Product Order Guides.  These are usually released right about the time the order bank opens.

• Like 1

Thanks for informing me about the production information topic you mentioned as I now see that. I must not have seen that one when it was posted some time ago. I do download order guides as they become available when posted by Ice-capades. I'll be on look out for the new Super Duty one along with other order guides as they become available.