• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
Decker

It`s Gettin Close

Just now, Decker said:

Fear mongering for sure. As for the four legged big mices hell we got the prefect area for them. River to swim in when they want a break, cool furnished apartments under every line in Final and a never ending supply of food.

Really ididntdoit it is going to be bad news?  Or maybe something along the line of "we" need to vote to authorize a strike? Or we have to consider what the IUAW brings to us and vote yes? Or just plain "bring your sorry asses to work kinda thing? Cause if you all don`t their sending the 611 to Flag Staff Az. and the 625 to Puerto Rico....  

I am not defending the slugs who never come to work and bitch about everything but why do they expect such a quality workforce when the pay the new hires like shit,give them no pension, 8 years to top pay and constantly fuck them over expect them to give a flying fuck about missing work? I mean at 15 an hour you work all day like a slave and bring home a cool $450 bucks a week LOL .No wonder they give a fuck and frankly I really do not at this point either. They fucked us with all the concessions and what did we get back after a decade of massive profits??????????? The holiday after Easter!!! They can FUCKOFF  with any attempt at asking me for ANY concessions. 

Just now, Ididntdoit said:

wouldn't matter if everyone showed up we can run without parts, maybe I'll get 40 hrs in next week

I know but when the Vendors tell these assholes we can only make enough parts for 600 units for the whole week and they run 500 jobs on dayshift what GENIUS cannot figure out we will run out of parts??????

the same genius that takes a thermometer holds it in front of the fan and says no it's not too hot for no cafeteria broken ice machines, but hey we got those bis ass fans that do nothing but float the asbestos from the pipes across the ceiling through the air. 900 million invested and couldn't fix a leaky roof???? 

4 hours ago, cecilmeyer said:

I know but when the Vendors tell these assholes we can only make enough parts for 600 units for the whole week and they run 500 jobs on dayshift what GENIUS cannot figure out we will run out of parts??????

That's not a CAP exclusive problem.....

2 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

That's not a CAP exclusive problem.....

you're missing the point Fuzzy, we actually got a robo call from  the Plant Manager (the infamous plant closer) about attendance during this launch. But those of us that do show up can't run because they run out of parts and get sent home, every week now since we've been back short work weeks for body dept.. To bitch at us about attendance and the need to get through this launch, and then not have enough parts to finish one 40 hr week. How many plants have you worked Fuzzy?? this be my 3rd and by far the worst ran plant, I really regret this transfer.

8 hours ago, Ididntdoit said:

wouldn't matter if everyone showed up we can run without parts, maybe I'll get 40 hrs in next week

That should be fixed by next week, something was screwed up in the system.