It`s Gettin Close

Decker

Just now, Decker said:

Fear mongering for sure. As for the four legged big mices hell we got the prefect area for them. River to swim in when they want a break, cool furnished apartments under every line in Final and a never ending supply of food.

Really ididntdoit it is going to be bad news?  Or maybe something along the line of "we" need to vote to authorize a strike? Or we have to consider what the IUAW brings to us and vote yes? Or just plain "bring your sorry asses to work kinda thing? Cause if you all don`t their sending the 611 to Flag Staff Az. and the 625 to Puerto Rico....  

I am not defending the slugs who never come to work and bitch about everything but why do they expect such a quality workforce when the pay the new hires like shit,give them no pension, 8 years to top pay and constantly fuck them over expect them to give a flying fuck about missing work? I mean at 15 an hour you work all day like a slave and bring home a cool $450 bucks a week LOL .No wonder they give a fuck and frankly I really do not at this point either. They fucked us with all the concessions and what did we get back after a decade of massive profits??????????? The holiday after Easter!!! They can FUCKOFF  with any attempt at asking me for ANY concessions. 

Just now, Ididntdoit said:

wouldn't matter if everyone showed up we can run without parts, maybe I'll get 40 hrs in next week

I know but when the Vendors tell these assholes we can only make enough parts for 600 units for the whole week and they run 500 jobs on dayshift what GENIUS cannot figure out we will run out of parts??????

• Like 1

the same genius that takes a thermometer holds it in front of the fan and says no it's not too hot for no cafeteria broken ice machines, but hey we got those bis ass fans that do nothing but float the asbestos from the pipes across the ceiling through the air. 900 million invested and couldn't fix a leaky roof???? 

4 hours ago, cecilmeyer said:

I know but when the Vendors tell these assholes we can only make enough parts for 600 units for the whole week and they run 500 jobs on dayshift what GENIUS cannot figure out we will run out of parts??????

That's not a CAP exclusive problem.....

2 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

That's not a CAP exclusive problem.....

you're missing the point Fuzzy, we actually got a robo call from  the Plant Manager (the infamous plant closer) about attendance during this launch. But those of us that do show up can't run because they run out of parts and get sent home, every week now since we've been back short work weeks for body dept.. To bitch at us about attendance and the need to get through this launch, and then not have enough parts to finish one 40 hr week. How many plants have you worked Fuzzy?? this be my 3rd and by far the worst ran plant, I really regret this transfer.

Well.... ididntdoit are you ready for the meetings tomorrow?

"Aiming to keep up with strong demand, Ford is investing $50 million and adding 450 more jobs to create an incremental assembly line “near” Chicago assembly Plant. Ford spokeswoman Kelli Kelker said, this additional line will allow Ford to build certain configurations of Ford Explore, Lincoln Aviator,  and the Police Interceptor SUVs this will help Ford get them to the customers more quickly and with the quality our customers expect." This above and beyond the billion just put in the old money maker that CAP is. 

Let see...

no more C Crew...

not enough work with only the Explorer & Aviator...

no more O/T 

Explorer and Aviator are going to ????? 

get ready ididntdoit 

Edited by Decker

Fuzzy the foil hat has been picking up on this potential for more square footage here at CAP for at least two model years.

Funny thing ZF packed up and moved out of a 198K square foot facility just down the street from CAP, just after the first of the year. We still get ZF products everyday from everywhere else. 

More jobs then people, the foil fat signals are getting clearer, to other. 

1 hour ago, Decker said:

Fuzzy the foil hat has been picking up on this potential for more square footage here at CAP for at least two model years.

Funny thing ZF packed up and moved out of a 198K square foot facility just down the street from CAP, just after the first of the year. We still get ZF products everyday from everywhere else. 

More jobs then people, the foil fat signals are getting clearer, to other. 

Feh. Get out of here with your facts. Gets in the way of the good old fashioned fear mongering 

• Like 1

I can't even get a 40 hr week, let hires some more FMLA babies. 

I'm happy about this, give me a nice separation package I'll be even happier.

2 more version of what we already make is cool too. C crew needed some security to get'em through to the holidays. 

I've seen this sugar coating before and being from Missouri you've got to Show Me in writing there's security, in no way shape or form do I trust our local. Sorry not sorry.

I'll admit though this totally took me by surprise considering our dept hasn't had a 40hr week yet. But I'm ready my bank account is missing those fat checks, but if we're still getting short work weeks WTF is the point.

I'd still say C crew will still need to keep their Uber accounts active till they see it in writing. Keep in mind, I'm tired I'm old my kids a grown and my GAF is broken with our UAW. They could be pissing rainbows and I'd still see a dark cloud.

Hmmm sounds like not so much gloom and doom at the info meetings, maybe... a look what we got you lambs.... BUUUUTTTTT you lambs got "4" weeks to get this shit straight or..... :hysterical:

TO:                         All Chicago Assembly Plant Employees

SUBJECT:             INVESTMENT & NEW JOBS

The joint leadership team at Chicago Assembly Plant would like to share some good news.

Ford is investing an additional $50 million into Chicago's south side and adding approximately 450 more jobs to create an incremental assembly line near Chicago Assembly Plant. This additional line will allow Ford to build certain configurations of Ford Explorer, Lincoln Aviator and Police Interceptor SUVs to get them to our customers more quickly and with the quality our customers expect.

This means approximately 450 temporary employees will be converted to full-time employees and the company will hire another 450 temporary employees to fill those open positions.

We are asking all UAW members to attend a town hall, with your Chairman, at Local 551 this week to hear more about the plans.

Regards,

Edited by Decker

Do you honestly think anyone is going to the meeting now? no one wants to play with traffic finding a parking spot to hear our union stroke each other. 

This announcement kinda made our PM's robocall about attendance a joke.

We have an app they could make a video since it's not Q&A, but they misuse the app and spam irrelevant things about their family members but important info about the job they don't communicate very well. I personally think all the pain pills from being shot in the leg has his head in a cloud.

At least it's not boring, gives us something to bitch about while we're standing there waiting on parts

I agree with the finding a parking space point but one way to hear the information without the sheepies putting their own little spin on the info is to find a parking spot and listen. As for the fakey robo call it does put one thing in prospective, we have hit the next econ bubble. More jobs than people to do them. Or a little more fine tuned, more jobs than people with work ethic`s.

Copy that never ending, something to bitch about. We have CAP`ers that have a PHD in complaining and/or bitching. Even shit that makes no sense....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OHHHH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

It was like a scary movie.... the lights went out... the floor started shaking....  then the lighting and that thunder , the wind started howling, the rain was coming down harder then I ever saw ?

Chicago Assembly will be closed December 22, 2019 

? unless they can get enough volunteers to run production through the holidays ? don`t worry nuttin was said at the meeting about losing products or C crew or 6 or 8 weeks or the products go Flat Rock or San Antonio or Puerto Rico,   buttttt the fear mongers will find something to bitch and complain about. I have confidence  that the fear mongerers will, if not hell there great at making silly shit up for all the sheepies. 

• Haha 1

such a tease

Took 45 min and after asking about 17 people I found one that went to fill me in. 

I knew they wouldn't be as careless and announce any form of lay off or cut back like that after last time. That'll be a robocall during Thanksgiving.

Come pat me on the back for looking like I did something for our community meeting, that koolaid is soo strong you have  members making videos for facebook praising the accolades of our chairman who actually sounded decent speaking but had this huge annoying booger flappin out his nose I was embarrassed for him. Check your nose before posting videos anywhere.

Dear Ford,

24 years seniority plus pension for sale, SERIOUS offers only.

Thank you for my time.

I want to retire buy a cabin by the lake and seek a political career as my side hustle. Be a dream maker not a dream taker. 

1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

You bitch about people not going to meetings, then don't go to them yourself ?

Your credibility is well below nonexistent at this point 

No I did not attend the pat my back party, that hall isn't safe someone could get shot. We don't have meetings at CAP, they can't get enough to attend to call it a meeting so no I'm not going in 2 hours early on such a beautiful day fight for a parking spot to hear the chairman repeat everything the newpapers said a couple days ago. And expect a pat on the back for doing his job. Have you paid attention to anything I've said? our local isn't solid our local is company ran members don't go to meetings barely half even vote, we don't feel it even matters at this point. Same people get re elected because no one cares, no one wants to be a part of this local they just want the pay check I just want out. Your credibility to comprehend is nonexistent.

Fuzzy I have been tricked :hat_tip: I thought ididntdoit might have some credibility but ididntdoit is just running with the rest of the heard. Those lambies can be tricky.  

If the gloom and doom don`t work, then the fear mongering and if that crap doesn`t come thru then lets talk the spin talk so many lambs talk.....

I was there and I didn`t hear one thing the ididntdoit was spuuuuing just hours before the meeting he was afraid to be a part of. (no parking, traffic sucks and and and )

"I'm almost afraid what all will be fixed next week, not really but almost."      "Took 45 min and after asking about 17 people I found one that went to fill me in."  You send 45 minutes getting paid to find one individual to do the work of going to the meeting for you. Then you get paid to listen to what was said at the meeting so you can pick out the stuff to spin your way to back up that silly sheet shit you were spuuuing for a week before.  Dammm ididntdoit you be a card carrying ewe....

Are you just afraid in general, about everything, all of the time, ididnatdoit?

Edited by Decker

you didn't see the sarcasm there?

of all people Decker misses the sarcasm, disappointing

we in body made a statement to our union, by not attending their BS meeting. Maybe 2 -3 went, the hiring of 450 temps without being able to give us 40 hr due to lack of parts is a slap in our face. Real reason is we're so far behind on our launch we need the extra bodies to repair in the mod center since FMLA abuse is a serious problem. The only reason they can't shut the doors on CAP is because they can't afford to train another plant in time to meet their deadline which CAP doesn't look like it will meet either.

We have yet to see a rep since the elections since one didn't get re elected he basically quit that day  and the alt too. Shame on me for not drinking their koolaid, don't be jealous because my heard is not as gullible yours. 

I had 45 min to spare waiting for a fenders. I used my time wisely.

Besides all the partying at the hall no one feels safe, someone can seriously get shot even drunk violent union units. You want to measure my credibility for my lack of support for these thugs? I'll tell you where to put your measuring stick :D.

Dam you got me ididntdoit, only one reason for slipping is all the birthdays. 

"Real reason is we're so far behind on our launch we need the extra bodies to repair in the mod center since FMLA abuse is a serious problem"  Actually you`re close with the FMLA and no shows but we are actually being pushed in the launch timing. (the Ford way) What started out as 6 to 8 months of down time was compressed two 7 weeks. The suppliers can not keep up because they were on a schedule that just disappeared. The facility is still in a in progress state. Paint is still getting equipment an automation installed. Body has all types of automation going thru reprograming. Final has been pushed so much that there are so much rework that suppliers are now being billed for large amounts because of their parts issues. Nothing new but at a level never seen before in any of the launches I`ve been on. 

Now lets do something constructive, I`ve got some really close friends in Paint and they are from St. Louis they`ve never regretted the move to paint . You may know them but if not they are on A crew. If you can find out who they are try to get in contact with them. My point is, if you want to make more than the average line hours then watch the board and start bidding on the posted operations in paint. Also bid on repair classifications in Body. Then there is per delivery, bid on anything in that area and you will have to plan your time off carefully because its hours and hours of over line O/T and it is going to be even more hours in the near future. 

ididntdoit getting in on O/T is in your future if you want to do some checking into and watching the board. 

Edited by Decker