• Custom Search

HotRunrGuy

FordVehicles.com inventory search radius

This happen to anyone else?  When I first open the "search inventory" site, it comes up with a 20 mile radius of my zip code.  When I try to select a different radius, it re-sets to "miles" only, basically no radius. Cleared cookies, happens on both Firefox and Edge.

Thoughts?  HRG

Fordvehicles search radius.JPG

2 hours ago, HotRunrGuy said:

This happen to anyone else?  When I first open the "search inventory" site, it comes up with a 20 mile radius of my zip code.  When I try to select a different radius, it re-sets to "miles" only, basically no radius. Cleared cookies, happens on both Firefox and Edge.

Thoughts?  HRG

Fordvehicles search radius.JPG

I just tried the search function in Edge, selected the maximum 100 mile radius, and it works fine. 

14 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

I just tried the search function in Edge, selected the maximum 100 mile radius, and it works fine. 

Thanks for trying it. Probably a cookie or cache issue on my end, just wanted to see if anyone was seeing a problem.

HRG

3 hours ago, HotRunrGuy said:

Thanks for trying it. Probably a cookie or cache issue on my end, just wanted to see if anyone was seeing a problem.

HRG

Maybe try in a private tab and see if that works ? 

I had this happen to me when using Chrome. At first I thought it was my ad blocker, but even with that disabled, same result.  What I found was that I was able to manually change the search radius in the URL itself if I changed it from 20 miles to 10 miles:

Portion of URL (change bold section): "inventory/f150/results?zipcode=20603&Radius=10&intcmp=show-si"

Hope this helps!

If it’s happening on all browsers, it could be your flash or java software.   Did you try rebooting?

58 minutes ago, MadManMoon said:

I had this happen to me when using Chrome. At first I thought it was my ad blocker, but even with that disabled, same result.  What I found was that I was able to manually change the search radius in the URL itself if I changed it from 20 miles to 10 miles:

Portion of URL (change bold section): "inventory/f150/results?zipcode=20603&Radius=10&intcmp=show-si"

Hope this helps!

Hey, that works!  Thanks, HRG

38 minutes ago, akirby said:

If it’s happening on all browsers, it could be your flash or java software.   Did you try rebooting?

Yes sir, with the same results. The URL change above seems to be the ticket.  HRG