A customer review

Wheeling

1 hour ago, Bellanca said:

I know the title said customer review but did they even say that? I think this is probably a model being used for training purposes. I don’t think any are even on the lots yet. 

Well it was a "strange" place for a review.  I would have done it in a more elegant location/surrounding.

3 hours ago, Bellanca said:

Yeah mine isn’t scheduled to be built until the week of 6/24 so there’s probably a few weeks until some start popping up. 

If you google Aviator a whole bunch of dealers pop up advertising the Aviator for sale. Specific colors/models including Black Label.  Job 1 started 3 weeks ago.  I would assume the 
"OK" to build is a go.  Maybe someone with inside knowledge can verify.  Still need the official EPA numbers.

7 hours ago, msm859 said:

If you google Aviator a whole bunch of dealers pop up advertising the Aviator for sale. Specific colors/models including Black Label.  Job 1 started 3 weeks ago.  I would assume the 
"OK" to build is a go.  Maybe someone with inside knowledge can verify.  Still need the official EPA numbers.

None of those listed as for sale have arrived yet.  They’re just on order/in shipping.

On 5/27/2019 at 6:58 AM, Bellanca said:

My sister’s Explorer was built back on the 6th, she’s yet to get it. And it would seem some dealers list the cars even if they’re weeks out from receiving them. 

Your sisters was built on the 1st day they started production?  Guess it was a Dealer stock order (I'd NEVER do a dealer stock order on a new MY with an all new design).  Ok To Buy has not been established yet so it won't be shipping right now.  On top of that, it will be jammed up in storage lots waiting for a 2nd inspection once ok to buy is given and won't likely get it for quite a while.

Edited by blwnsmoke
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, blwnsmoke said:

Your sisters was built on the 1st day they started production?  Guess it was a Dealer stock order (I'd NEVER do a dealer stock order on a new MY with an all new design).  Ok To Buy has not been established yet so it won't be shipping right now.  On top of that, it will be jammed up in storage lots waiting for a 2nd inspection once ok to buy is given and won't likely get it for quite a while.

She works for Ford; she’ll have this for about 6 months or so. 

Decisions, decisions. I’m partial to the silver but I want to see the blue in person. The Aviator in the video has the standard second row consolette. I think I’ll go for the full console which is a $700 option. It was the only ‘option’ question I had. 

For any Canadians out there, a fully loaded non-hybrid model stickers for just shy of $85,000.