Corsair pricing and configurator released

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/05/17/2020-lincoln-corsair-pricing/

https://shop.lincoln.com/lab/corsair/#/select/

$36,940 to $60,000. I was hoping for closer to $34k like the mkc but I guess it probably comes with more standard equipment.

played around with the configurator and you are probably looking at around $45k if you want one or two of the cool options.

Edited by T-dubz

Seems like the reserve should have at least came with the elements or tech package standard.

$1700 for heads up display seems a bit extreme. The Mazda cx5 can get the heads up display and everything that’s in the elements package for $1625. On the Corsair it would be $1100 for elements and $1700 for heads up.

On 5/18/2019 at 10:42 AM, ANTAUS said:

At $60K fully loaded, might as well get a Nautilus. And it's not like the power was increased over the current models to justify such a higher price. Should have come in at $51-52K for the sweetspot. 

60 sounds high, but the competition is in the same or more price range.

The question will be what the PHEV adds to it though.

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

60 sounds high, but the competition is in the same or more price range.

The question will be what the PHEV adds to it though.

I think $60k is very high when you can get a nicely optioned Aviator for $62k.

Edited by blwnsmoke

And I believe the Corsair isn't coming out in Black Label trim with all those rewarding customer services amenities. It's a shame I did think keeping it around $50K tops would have made it a great seller for it's segment.

9 hours ago, ANTAUS said:

And I believe the Corsair isn't coming out in Black Label trim with all those rewarding customer services amenities. It's a shame I did think keeping it around $50K tops would have made it a great seller for it's segment.

I can see the argument for not having Black Label versions of the two lowest MSRP vehicles (Corsair and MKZ), in order to avoid articles with headlines such as, "with all options, the Corsair exceeds $60k". But somehow Lincoln allowed an all-options Corsair to still punch above that number. It is almost impossible, by comparison, to get the Acura RDX above $50k. Don't get me wrong, I think the Corsair may end up being the better vehicle and worth the extra price as it will have features and options the RDX lacks (it doesn't even have folding mirrors and its sound system is pretty so-so), but Acura most certainly did control option bloat on their new small crossover.

2 hours ago, Gurgeh said:

I can see the argument for not having Black Label versions of the two lowest MSRP vehicles (Corsair and MKZ), in order to avoid articles with headlines such as, "with all options, the Corsair exceeds $60k". But somehow Lincoln allowed an all-options Corsair to still punch above that number. It is almost impossible, by comparison, to get the Acura RDX above $50k. Don't get me wrong, I think the Corsair may end up being the better vehicle and worth the extra price as it will have features and options the RDX lacks (it doesn't even have folding mirrors and its sound system is pretty so-so), but Acura most certainly did control option bloat on their new small crossover.

RDX is fringe luxury. Actually most Acura’s are. No doubt Corsair should be better and definitely more luxurious.

62k will get you a BL Nautilus with 2.7 and AWD. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jcartwright99 said:

RDX is fringe luxury. Actually most Acura’s are. No doubt Corsair should be better and definitely more luxurious.

62k will get you a BL Nautilus with 2.7 and AWD. 

In the eyes of most consumers, isn’t Lincoln also fringe luxury? 

4 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

In the eyes of most consumers, isn’t Lincoln also fringe luxury? 

Maybe but that would be neglecting what they have been doing in the past few years. It does take time to erase the sins of the past out of consumers mind. Let's just say that starting with the Continental and through the Corsair, Lincoln has really made an effort for true luxury. The true all stars appear to be the Navigator, Aviator (on paper), and Corsair (on paper).Sure they may share the same bones with Ford products, but styling, dynamics, and luxury quality highly differentiate them from the Ford products.

Acura and I will lump Infinity in there as well, tend to be the "try hards" of Japanese Luxury automakers. Both are trying to be sporty luxury (chasing BMW) but I would contend they are kinda sporty but not much luxury. I don't think these are aspirational brands (maybe for a few). With Acura, their main selling point it's Honda engineering and reliability. Having driven the Pilot and MDX. I'll take a Pilot all day long. SH AWD doesn't really benefit most people in normal daily driving. Infinity gets by with low prices/lease rates and on paper specs. Their technology UX are horrible. I would say both are for thousand-aires who don't want to be seen in more plebeian vehicle. It wouldn't matter if the Honda/Nissan was better, they would always chose the better perceived badge. Neither are setting the sales charts on fire.