Ford Teases Us With a Super-Cool Focus ST Wagon

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/a27491801/2020-focus-st-wagon-specs-hp-price-pictures-info/

Looks good, in my opinion!  

2019fordfocus-st-wagon-11-1558012622.jpg

The Focus ST wagon retains the selectable drive modes, Recaro seats, electronic limited-slip differential, automatic rev-matching, and independent rear suspension of the hatch. It's basically just a stretched version of the hatch with more space in the back. It also looks a lot better.

As always, a matter of opinion as to taste.  I myself think it is good looking and would do very well.  Not everyone needs cubic capacity WITH AWD. 

Good looks, interior space, and decent performance will do.  And it would standout in an overpopulated crowd of AWD crossovers.

1 hour ago, T-dubz said:

I think the focus  hatchback looks great, but this thing is an abomination.

To me there is something about the section between the A pillar and B pillar that looks out of proportion.  The front and back are ok.

2 hours ago, akirby said:

To me there is something about the section between the A pillar and B pillar that looks out of proportion.  The front and back are ok.

The curves on the focus look good when they are in proportion, but with this wagon, they extended the curves so much that they don’t vibe well with the rest of the body. 

Doesnt matter, we aren't getting it and even if we did some of ya'll would whine about this or that..so its like complaining about camping at a Days Inn, when you  know nothing more then a Racetrack or  a Wawa gas station. So don't worry too much about it...

On 5/17/2019 at 2:51 PM, akirby said:

Its the 3 panel of glass between the C and D pillar that is throwing it off

Plus I don't think the styling is translating well for a 2D photo either. I've seen other photos and it looks good.