7 hours ago, akirby said:

I think it's 3.4 - folks are calling it sync 4.

No its actual SYNC 4.0. Its more fluid and gives the user more freedom on how they want to display certain sections of their screen. NAV is way better as well and some new features, will write more when i have time

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, averagengineer said:

No its actual SYNC 4.0. Its more fluid and gives the user more freedom on how they want to display certain sections of their screen. NAV is way better as well and some new features, will write more when i have time

Is the screen dimmer at night when CarPlay is active? 

1 minute ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Is the screen dimmer at night when CarPlay is active? 

honestly didnt have time to play around with it that much but I can check next time. I know it has android auto + apple car play + alexa integration from my understanding and the user can dum the brightness. I think there is a nightmode as all, also the owner manual is embedded in the Sync 

10 hours ago, Dlcorbett said:

Thers has been some f150s with irs running around, will the next f150 have irs or srs?

If anything IRS will be a no cost option on higher end F-150s that aren't used day in day out as work trucks.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2019 at 11:53 PM, jpd80 said:

I've heard through certain channels that the hybrid Coyote is done, is this for hybrid Mustang alone or share with NG F150?

The full parallel hybrid system is paired with 10 speed auto so in theory, it can also be offered on other engine too, not just 5.0 V8.

But he could be talking about the 48V hybrid like the one in Ram, which I expect to be available across the board with all engines on the next F-150.

16 minutes ago, 02MustangGT said:

Interesting to note that the drop down in the front door near the mirror has disappeared (unless of course the camo is obscuring it or I am blind).  

Prob hidden under the camo...the 2013 F-150 had similar setup camo wise-I think its still there because the mirror is in the same position as the 2019 and earlier F-150

Can anyone tell what that sticker is on the back window behind the drivers seat is?

Edited by silvrsvt

5 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

Prob hidden under the camo...the 2013 F-150 had similar setup camo wise-I think its still there because the mirror is in the same position as the 2019 and earlier F-150

Can anyone tell what that sticker is on the back window behind the drivers seat is?

I hope it’s under there. That is a favorite characteristic of mine and sets it apart from other trucks. 

Edited by tbone

46 minutes ago, tbone said:

I hope it’s under there. That is a favorite characteristic of mine and sets it apart from other trucks. 

Absolutely!   It is a unique feature that sets it apart.  My son told me he saw this earlier today and texted me and my first question was .".Is the window drop there?"

Nissan has come the closest to copying that design.  I mentioned to my son-first truck that I can remember having that feature?  A big one- International DCO 405 back in late 50's, early 60's.

Was hoping the new Ranger would have it-never thinking it would disappear from 150 and Super Duty

• Like 1

17 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

Bigfoot sticker....Does that mean we're getting a  monster truck!

2 minutes ago, Twin Turbo said:

More shots from Autoblog, including the interior. I assume that "tablet" is a placeholder for something rather more integrated.......or is it just the engineer's laptop??

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/05/09/ford-f-150-next-generation-spy-photos-interior/#slide-7575287

next-gen-ford-f-150-1.jpg

That looks like the top of a laptop screen on his lap.

• Like 1

They have that dash really covered. I’m hoping it’s going to exceed the interior of the new ram. The Ram is the only other truck I would even remotely consider. Actually, not really. Raptor all day for me. 

But the Ram is a good looking truck. Good job to them. 

• Like 3