bought a new car yesterday

On 5/9/2019 at 11:12 PM, sinclac said:

6' and 275 with out a problem getting in and out.

I'm 6' 2" and about about 290. I needed to move the seat way back and the steering wheel up to get in and then readjust them when I got in. If the car had the automatic adjuster, I would have been fine.

8 hours ago, MKX1960 said:

I'm 6' 2" and about about 290. I needed to move the seat way back and the steering wheel up to get in and then readjust them when I got in. If the car had the automatic adjuster, I would have been fine.

Look at a Lincoln or maybe a top line Ford...in both my 2011 MKX and 2017 MKC, when I shut the car off and open the door, the steering wheel moves up and the seat moves back and when I get in and restart the car, the steering wheel and seat return to their memorized setting....

On 5/10/2019 at 9:37 AM, sinclac said:

Yeah all give you that, so hows this i have owned more fords then any other brand. 

Better if you said..... made the mistake of getting a Camry and came back .......

Anyway how does the Fusion compare to the Camry?    Does it have the full Nav/Sync screen?   Or do all Fusions have that these days?

1 hour ago, Fordowner said:

Better if you said..... made the mistake of getting a Camry and came back .......

Anyway how does the Fusion compare to the Camry?    Does it have the full Nav/Sync screen?   Or do all Fusions have that these days?

Sync 3 no nav the Camry was a 13 so not a lot of tech unlike the ford. 

I have a rental Camry right now.  I’m sure it’s a base model but the interior is horrid both in materials and functionality.  I can’t imagine someone would drive a Fusion or Accord or Mazda6 or Sonata and choose a Camry instead.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, akirby said:

I have a rental Camry right now.  I’m sure it’s a base model but the interior is horrid both in materials and functionality.  I can’t imagine someone would drive a Fusion or Accord or Mazda6 or Sonata and choose a Camry instead.

I liked my Camry, although it was a bit primitive tech wise but i do miss the mileage the Hybrid 41mpg gave me compared to the Fusion 24mpg 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2019 at 9:37 AM, sinclac said:

Yeah all give you that, so hows this i have owned more fords then any other brand.

Congrats on the new car! I'm waiting for a new Mustang GT, will be my first Ford vehicle, I hope I have the same experience as you. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 11:52 PM, sinclac said:

I liked my Camry, although it was a bit primitive tech wise but i do miss the mileage the Hybrid 41mpg gave me compared to the Fusion 24mpg 

I’m averaging 23.9 mpg with the 1.6L since I bought my fusion in 2013. Considering half my driving is at 90 mph on a toll road and the other half I drive like a race car between stop lights, I’m pretty happy with it.

• 1 month later...