Finally saw a new Chevy Silverado Z71

Anthony

So I’m sitting here at the ferry landing waiting to pick up my mom for Easter dinner (Happy Easter everyone) and saw a guy driving onto the ferry with a brand new Silverado Z71.  

This is the first new Silvy I’ve seen so I don’t have any other models to compare it to.

I gotta say I didn’t hate it.  I thought it looked pretty good actually. Now maybe the Z71 looks better than the plebeian models but it didn’t look all the horrid to me. The lines are aggressive but modern.  Of course the interior is what a lot of people are harping on and I didn’t get to see that, but the exterior wasn’t too bad  

Flame on!

6 hours ago, Anthony said:

So I’m sitting here at the ferry landing waiting to pick up my mom for Easter dinner (Happy Easter everyone) and saw a guy driving onto the ferry with a brand new Silverado Z71.  

This is the first new Silvy I’ve seen so I don’t have any other models to compare it to.

I gotta say I didn’t hate it.  I thought it looked pretty good actually. Now maybe the Z71 looks better than the plebeian models but it didn’t look all the horrid to me. The lines are aggressive but modern.  Of course the interior is what a lot of people are harping on and I didn’t get to see that, but the exterior wasn’t too bad  

Flame on!

The Z71 is certainly the best of the bunch, so your assessment isn’t unreasonable.