“BRONCO SCOUT” TRADEMARKED BY FORD

2 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

If anything the C pickup should share its wheelbase with the transit connect, so it won’t look that wonky. 

I just figured it'd share as much as possible with the Scout itself, so I didn't change the wheelbase at all.

I also think there's 0 chance there's a two door, I just made one because I could while I was at it.

Edited by rmc523

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

I just figured it'd share as much as possible with the Scout itself, so I didn't change the wheelbase at all.

I also think there's 0 chance there's a two door, I just made one because I could while I was at it.

I didn't realize you had done them.  Didn't mean to offend you when I said the one is ugly, so I apologize if it came across that way. :)

21 minutes ago, fordmantpw said:

I didn't realize you had done them.  Didn't mean to offend you when I said the one is ugly, so I apologize if it came across that way. :)

Yeah, I figured I'd see if anyone thought they were real haha.....seemed like some went for it!  ?

I'm VERY offended!  Haha.  Nah, it's all good - I know the proportions are goofy, like I said above, I just figured they wouldn't change the wheelbase, so I kept it with the original image's wheelbase but had to give it a somewhat reasonable bed, which resulted in goofy proportions.  I also figured bright colors looked neat on it.

Edited by rmc523
  • Like 1