2018 Navigator steering wheel position, radio memory, 360 cameras

LHB

My Navigator frequently looses my steering wheel vertical position memory.   Service Advisor says known problem affecting positioning systems.  

Last couple months on startup radio comes on Sirus channel 0 (no sound) rather than the station it was on at engine stop. Once it came on an AM station.  Service advisor said they turned off the AutoUpdate function for the Sync3 software as it is a known issue and did several ‘hard’ resets.  I asked if they confirmed software version and updated to latest level if it was not up to date; he said they did (but did not say if any updates needed to be applied).

My 360 camera view frequently is blurry where the front camera image is ‘stitched’ to the right camera image which is very disconcerting when manouvering into/out of garage or parking space.  Seems especially pronounced when lighting at front is lower level than side (like when backing out of garage).  Service advisor says their equipment not latest for the camera alignments/adjustments; attempting adjustment  with their current equipment could make it worse; should wait until they have newer equipment.  No estimate on when that will be.

Has anyone else experienced any of these issues ... if so, what have you been told or found out about them?

Does anyone have any additional information on these issues?

2 hours ago, bcparker2 said:

Mine has done all but the Sirius radio. Worse for me is bluetooth restarts sporadically sometimes 3 times in a 15 minute drive sometimes never.

I have noticed the same blue tooth restart issue on my Nautilus. I have found that if I place either my phone or the key fob in one of the cup holders the problem goes away. I usually have both of them in the same front pants pocket.

• 2 months later...

I am having the same problem with the steering wheel memory. As well as the radio issue. I am also experiencing issues with the heat/cool system. I always have it on dual and every now and then it goes to single.. meaning I adjust drivers temp and passenger temp goes up or down as well 

• 6 months later...