Jump to content

New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

  • Custom Search


Sign in to follow this  
blwnsmoke

2020 Explorer, sync 4?

Recommended Posts

Great video posted of the Explorer.  I think it is the best walk around yet.

Check out 7:20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read on another site that it is Sync 3 with updated graphics and interface.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mpcmotorsports said:

I read on another site that it is Sync 3 with updated graphics and interface.

I think they moved all of the cluster logic back to the APIM for centralized control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think all SYNC 3 will get that on an update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Think all SYNC 3 will get that on an update?

Not that exact version because the older systems don't work that way.  They might release the same stuff but without the cluster changes for the older vehicles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, akirby said:

Not that exact version because the older systems don't work that way.  They might release the same stuff but without the cluster changes for the older vehicles.

I just like the new skin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×