New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

I'm a brand new member of this forum. I just ordered a 2019 Ford Edge Titanium. I ordered my vehicle on February 19. I'm wondering about how long it takes to get a vin# assigned so I can track the build and delivery time for it.

Dealer by this time should be able to give you a VIN. Call the sales manager where you ordered your 2019 Edge and ask for it.
Once you get your VIN then go to https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ and track your new order

Good Luck

9 hours ago, glenndibler said:

Dealer by this time should be able to give you a VIN. Call the sales manager where you ordered your 2019 Edge and ask for it.
Once you get your VIN then go to https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ and track your new order

Good Luck

Make sure you adhere by the rules set in the pinned post.  Otherwise there will be no soup for you.  

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 1:07 PM, mrmkesdeuce said:

I'm a brand new member of this forum. I just ordered a 2019 Ford Edge Titanium. I ordered my vehicle on February 19. I'm wondering about how long it takes to get a vin# assigned so I can track the build and delivery time for it.

Talked to the sales manager last Monday ( 4/8 ). He told me he has no Vin showing yet. I'm supposed to call him back Tuesday ( 4/16 ). If he still has no vin for me , I believe that means my vehicle isn't even scheduled yet. If that's the case, I may cancel the order and wait to see what the 2020 looks like.