Ford F-Series grows truck dominance 2019 Ram 1500, Chevy Silverado brawl for No. 2

5 hours ago, HotRunrGuy said:

A quick check of dealers near me (20 miles), using $36K as the limit, shows 12.  10 XL's, 2 XLT's, only 1 SuperCab. 10 of them are 4x4's.

HRG

Ranger $36K availability.JPG

That's pretty bad.  You show there's 17 dealers in your search radius with only 12 trucks $36k or under.  That's not even three quarters of a truck per dealer.

Now let's take your same search but take out the price filter.  There's well over 100 Rangers in stock (I can't figure out exactly how many). 

That means there's likely less than 10% of Ranger stock under $36k within 20 miles of you.

908832295_ScreenShot2019-04-10at2_51_28PM.thumb.png.58aab000a2624a7fe7e70beef336a8c5.png

30 minutes ago, Anthony said:

That's pretty bad.  You show there's 17 dealers in your search radius with only 12 trucks $36k or under.  That's not even three quarters of a truck per dealer.

Now let's take your same search but take out the price filter.  There's well over 100 Rangers in stock (I can't figure out exactly how many). 

That means there's likely less than 10% of Ranger stock under $36k within 20 miles of you.

If I run a similar search for Colorado's, local dealers (all within 13 miles of me), 28 fall under the $36K price level.  So,,,, it will be interesting to see how the monthly sales numbers increase once lower-trim models start populating the dealers lots.

HRG