Lincoln Aviator Cabin Transformed into Concert Hall with 28-Speaker Immersive Sound System

7 minutes ago, Trailhiker said:

Am I the only one who doesn't really care about having perfect sound quality. I was perfectly content with the sound coming out of my 2 door speakers in my first car.

Most folks just want good sound at moderate volume but there are a lot of audiophiles who do want as close to perfection as you can get in a vehicle.

The Revel audio system in the MKX is fantastic and worth the upgrade over the old base system.  I'm happy to see the smaller Revel system standard on most Lincoln models.  When I bought my 2016 MKX it was still optional even on top line Reserve and Black Label models.   With the cabin being so much quieter it makes a bigger difference to me.

I think most people opting for this feature will be the ones who just check every option box plus a few audiophiles.   For most the standard Revel system will be fine.

I have a XLT F150 with the std sync 3 sound system and it sounds just fine to me even when I crank it up a little.  YMMV.

Can’t wait to check it out. I was always amused when older Lincoln owners that bought the upgraded JBL audio systems in town cars and navigators, would turn the bass and treble all the way down. Plus, they would turn the balance and fader to the back. Of course it was 570am too.