New Ford Puma

18 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Nice judging something from a teaser where you really can't see much of anything 

Nice being a condescending douche and pretending like you didn't know what I was talking about previously when it was perfectly obvious, and then doing it again right there, because other opinions upset you.

Douche ?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, probowler said:

Nice being a condescending douche and pretending like you didn't know what I was talking about previously when it was perfectly obvious, and then doing it again right there, because other opinions upset you.

Douche ?

1. I forgot that teaser happened

2. You have a habit of doing that. If I didn't call you out, someone else probably would have. 

Just now, fuzzymoomoo said:

1. I forgot that teaser happened

2. You have a habit of doing that. If I didn't call you out, someone else probably would have. 

Pro tip: Read the whole thread before attempting to "Call someone out".  Don't forget key details, like the giant pic in OP?

58 minutes ago, 02MustangGT said:

Whatever it looks like, it cannot be worse than the god-awful design of the EcoSport.  I agree with PB, I do get a Juke vibe from the teaser image.  

The Ecosport still sells even though it looks like a derogatory term Escape. It just looks ok-its def not a looker. Its a place holder product-though I wonder how long of a place holder its going to be. 

The Juke is ugly with its multiple headlight setup-I don't think its even being sold in the US any more? Didn't the more conventional looking Kicks replace it? 

3 hours ago, probowler said:

Douche ?

Knock off the name calling.  That was unnecessary.

42 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

The Ecosport still sells even though it looks like a derogatory term Escape. It just looks ok-its def not a looker. Its a place holder product-though I wonder how long of a place holder its going to be. 

The Juke is ugly with its multiple headlight setup-I don't think its even being sold in the US any more? Didn't the more conventional looking Kicks replace it? 

EcoSport sales numbers are ok, sure.  But I am sitting at my local dealer today for recall work and they have 6 new EcoSports discounted down from MSRP of $26-$27k to a sale price of $16k-$17k.  They must not be selling well to retail customers in my area.  

31 minutes ago, 02MustangGT said:

EcoSport sales numbers are ok, sure.  But I am sitting at my local dealer today for recall work and they have 6 new EcoSports discounted down from MSRP of $26-$27k to a sale price of $16k-$17k.  They must not be selling well to retail customers in my area.  

Can you actually buy one at that price? Or do you need to be a One legged active police officer, that served in the military, that owns horses, currently leases a Honda that is up in the next 5 1/2 weeks while just graduating from college in the past month who gets z-plan and gets a special vehicle rebate because you just retired with 30 years of service 10 days ago. 

• Haha 1

Yep. You can buy one at that price.  The green “Manager’s special” tag that indicates the price is taped to the window.  I’m sure there are incentive qualification requirements, but nothing close to what you what you have alluded to (example, must finance thru Ford Credit).  The point is, the 6 EcoSports are all brand new 2018 models that have not sold and are discounted by $8k-$9k.  That’s quite a deal actually, it’s a decent value at $16-17 grand.  

Edited by 02MustangGT

1 hour ago, jasonj80 said:

Can you actually buy one at that price? Or do you need to be a One legged active police officer, that served in the military, that owns horses, currently leases a Honda that is up in the next 5 1/2 weeks while just graduating from college in the past month who gets z-plan and gets a special vehicle rebate because you just retired with 30 years of service 10 days ago. 

I took a look at the local dealership and the $4K off seems to be standard on the Ecosport-they showed all the "fake" incentives that someone would be almost never to get them all, for another 4K off...

Fiesta incentives are $3K off, according to the Ford website-they local dealership didn't have any Fiestas in stock.

But with that said, the Ecosport tops out for around $28K for a top end model and the low end is 21K. The most expensive Fiesta is the ST model and it tops out at around $26K. I have this feeling that Ford isn't really losing money on the Ecosport, even with a 4K incentive on it, vs how the Fiesta is priced currently.

1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

I took a look at the local dealership and the $4K off seems to be standard on the Ecosport-they showed all the "fake" incentives that someone would be almost never to get them all, for another 4K off...

That price was for leftover 2018s not 2019s.

I was referring to the statement below but it sure looks like the same discounts on the 2019s.  That's crazy.

3 hours ago, 02MustangGT said:

The point is, the 6 EcoSports are all brand new 2018 models that have not sold and are discounted by $8k-$9k. 

34 minutes ago, akirby said:

I was referring to the statement below but it sure looks like the same discounts on the 2019s.  That's crazy.

The Conditional discounts at Downs Ford are a collection of rebates that no single person will get-its to drive traffic. 

I was checking out Trax pricing at a local Chevy dealership-they don't have any incentives listed...

15 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

The Conditional discounts at Downs Ford are a collection of rebates that no single person will get-its to drive traffic. 

I was checking out Trax pricing at a local Chevy dealership-they don't have any incentives listed...

The conditional ones were military, first responder, trade in allowance, college grad, etc.  No way one buyer would qualify for all that.

Capture.PNG

4 minutes ago, akirby said:

The conditional ones were military, first responder, trade in allowance, college grad, etc.  No way one buyer would qualify for all that.

Capture.PNG

5 hours ago, jasonj80 said:

5 hours ago, akirby said:

Capture.PNG

National guard police officer with a college degree.  I work with a couple dudes who meet that criteria.

47 minutes ago, probowler said:

So is being a d word.

He wasn’t.   He said you were judging it based on nothing but a teaser photo.  Which was accurate.  You’re the one acting like a d word.  And either way a personal attack was unnecessary.