2019 Mustang Status

I appreciate your efforts and would like a one time status for my Mustang, ordered 11/1/19.  VIN 1FA6P8CF0K5157379

I am assuming you have more accurate info than VVR and Customer Vehicle Ordering System, and am aware of steering wheel issue.

Thanks in advance!

THANKS, was hoping you would have better info than VVR.  Someone at Ford has better info, not sure why they won't tell even my dealer.  They should have a recovery plan for those cars effected by steering wheel shortages.  I appreciate your efforts and will not be asking for anymore help.  Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2019 at 8:44 AM, KenC said:

I appreciate your efforts and will not be asking for anymore help.

These lies are so typical around here, I knew at the time not to believe you.  I don't know why posters in this forum continue to say things like that.  I never means a thing.

There are no updates, no change in status.

I wasn't trying to BS you, its just that the frustration level is getting ridiculous and my dealer is not getting any updates.  Its been over 2 months since my car was supposedly built.  Others with higher vins have gotten their cars.  Does not make sense and Ford doesn't appear to care.  I know you get a lot of request, but was hoping you might have better info than VCR or Order Tracking system which neither show any update since 2/15/19.  This will be my last post, thanks for doing what you do!

Everyone gets frustrated. Relax you'll get it when you get it. Every person on here is all alike.  You all say thanks, no more updates necessary and then a week later are here begging for more info.  I don't mind giving you whatever info I can - I just hate that BS that everyone spouts. It's never true and I wish they'd just stop saying it.  One of these days I just might hold them to their word.

Just what exact magic system did you think I used?  The same as the dealers, but the dealers don't always tell you everything that it says for various reasons. I'm not a dealer so I don't care about those reasons.

Earlier or later VINs have nothing to do with it.  There are more com - you know what, nevermind.  I don't have time for this right now and this is why I have the rules in place.  I provide you with tracking updates - I don't really have much time for anything else.

Just bump this next week and I'll tell you if you have any news.

"You'll get it when you get it"  thanks for the great advice.  I found this site and thought that it might have better information than i was getting from my dealer, or Ford Performance & Marketing or the Ordering Site.  All we got from Ford was car was in production on 2/15 until yesterday.  That's 4 weeks with no explanation.  Finally yesterday it showed up on ramp for shipping with an estimated delivery of 5/1/19.  That will be 6 months.  At no time did Ford explain, even to my dealer, what was going on.  This is no way to run a car company!  Ford is the bad guy here, not us customers.  Needless to say i don't need anything else from you, especially your advice.   

Edited by KenC

Well that's good then.  I don't have time for all the whining.  If you would have read the rules - which I know you totally did not by your attitude, you would have known what I do and can provide and that I do not provide crystal ball magic to tell you when you'll get your vehicle.  You'd also know that I'm not here to be your friend and dying to provide you this free service - which as you've told me you already have provided it for yourself.  So, in the end your only reason for being here was to bitch at me about the order process which was unmistakably against the rules as well. I suggest next time perhaps buy something off the lot because you have no patience and can't control yourself.  You won't be receiving anymore help from me in any regards.

• Like 1