Let the BS Begin

Decker

Opioid Addiction To Be On UAW’s Agenda For Auto Contract Negotiations

“Our family, friends and co-workers injured on the job or in athletics or even a household accident find themselves in the grip of opioid addiction” — Rory Gamble, UAW Vice President

Really.... Opioid Addiction?   Rory, your concern for family, friends and co-works is touching. But what about the addiction the IUAW has helped pump in the companies veins?  You know Rory, that high that the CEO`s get every time they snort some of that cheap labor they get from their suppliers? Or that rush the CEO`s get when their suppliers delivered the no benefits, no retirement and no way to ever earn full pay.... meth.... that their suppliers cooked up.

Who knows maybe Rory and the new IUAW negotiators can get something in the talks that resemble equal work for equal pay or heath care insurance equal for all members?   

Edited by Decker

Saber Rattling? Nope haven`t fell for that or the scare tactic`s that the VP brought to the membership the last 3 contracts when I and members from CAP voted down the contracts.

Seeing releases like this by an IUAW VP and the releases that the company is doing the investments at Flat Rock and at other facilities will bring to mind that history will repeat itself. 

We will likely see and hear of products for all,  addiction treatment for all and all will be so overwhelmed that all will vote for more tiers and less benefits and of course be thankful for even having a job.   

I`m all for a signing bonus and part of next years profit sharing all rolled into a "yes" vote. (just being a smart ass Fuzzy) 

The vote will all come down to what happens at local 600, the IUAW will see if it’s going their way (not what’s best for the membership but for the ruling class) and adjust accordingly. Moving the date of the vote to be the last local to vote errr drop your little piece of paper in the coffee can and voila we have a winner by a 50.1% to 49.9%. It’s amazing how it works that way when not one person that you talk too voted in favor of it. 

Decker, at LAP and KTP we have voting machines.  We usually vote first (go figure) and our plants always vote down the contracts too. At first I thought this was a good gauge of how the rest of the plants would vote but I've learned that isn't t so.  Then I learned about the "ballot buckets".  So my plant and your plant with voting machines voted down the contracts yet it passes in plants that have "ballot buckets".  Perhaps the FBI can get these guys for voter fraud too.  

50 minutes ago, CindyC said:

MAP never had machines while I was there. Left last year for Livonia Trans don't know what they have guess I'll find out this year.

Oh ok. I didn't know that. 

18 minutes ago, pmooret said:

So did MAP vote yes or no on the last contract?

Overwhelmingly yes (I think above 90%) because we were losing the focus and it guaranteed new work for us. 

11 hours ago, pmooret said:

Decker, at LAP and KTP we have voting machines.  We usually vote first (go figure) and our plants always vote down the contracts too. At first I thought this was a good gauge of how the rest of the plants would vote but I've learned that isn't t so.  Then I learned about the "ballot buckets".  So my plant and your plant with voting machines voted down the contracts yet it passes in plants that have "ballot buckets".  Perhaps the FBI can get these guys for voter fraud too.  

Yep that is how it works, they send Jimmy (now Rory) to put the fear of losing products to CAP and then send whoever to MAP, FRAP and etc to promise product. But all the bullshit yelling and lying doesn't work out to the bull shiters favor when you vote with a machine that another company over sees. 

The FBI is busy.... now the extortion is being looked into when the IUAW squeezes the appointed Rep`s for the Flower Fund. 

Dam.... the left side door panels are at a state of such high quality I thought I was in a Lincoln. Thank you Fuzzy :peelout:

Still can`t figure out why someone left that extra speaker, still in the box, back in the trunk?

Still don`t like the idea this will be my last Ford Sedan.....

Edited by Decker