Operable Rear Fog Lights

BOXBOY

I am wanting the ability to have/use the rear fog light function on my USA-Spec 2018 Navigator Black Label, as is available as standard equipment on Middle East-spec Navigators. From research I've done, and asking whom I consider a rather knowledgeable Ford service tech, I just need three things (wiring should be the same):

1 -  New headlamp switch assembly, incorporating both the front and rear fog light buttons

2 -  New rear fog lamp assembly (L and R sides), replacing the stock reflector assembly

3 -  Software (FORSCAN ?) selection and activation

Can anyone help in finding the correct part numbers for these new assemblies? I have only been able to find a listing for the rear fog lamp assemblies - the problem is that isn't the part #. The parts dept guy is saying that is just a generic part number, and he doesn't have access to non-US spec part numbers - so he can't/won't help. I even tried Lincoln customer support on Twitter. They just referred me back to my parts guy. Interestingly, they didn't give the typical "non standard modifications are not warranted, blah blah blah… I found that interesting.

Any help would be appreciated.

https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/lamp-assy-fog-rear-6515475-1