2020 GT500 will only do 180 mph...

13 minutes ago, 02MustangGT said:

Yes, different color but appears that this the real “Grabber Green” in natural light.  Unlike the photos that were released the other day.  I prefer the shade of green on the Focus and GT500 you posted in this thread.  

Well damn you’re right. Reached out to my friend for clarification. Neither of us know what that darker one is then. 

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

1 hour ago, Twin Turbo said:

These photos of the GT500 are MUCH closer to the original Grabber Lime of the 70s.  Fuzzy, were the photos you saw Ford press photos? I'm thinking they've just Photoshopped some of the existing GT500 images from a couple of months back.

54346128_2336240366428751_86983273044194

1971_00057_01.jpg

I sent that press photo to my buddy who works at FRAP. He an I came to the same conclusion, they darkened the press photo for some reason. 

• Like 1

Good info, thank you.

I'll admit, the shade of the press photos looked superb, although I didn't like the fact is was SO different to the original Grabber Lime........I'm glad the real color is a much closer match to the original 70's color.

I think, on a GT/Ecoboost with the blackout package, it'll looks superb.............although I think I still prefer the new Twister Orange.