GM Sales February 2019

rmc523

5 hours ago, Fgts said:

Silverado is still gaining traction as Sierra had better luck last month, look towards the summer before the final verdict of people isn't buying it because of looks (I remember fourms were saying the 2014 were "ugly" and flop but sold well). 

Sierra is the better looking of the two-hand down. Takes more cues form the F150.......

On 3/9/2019 at 8:30 AM, Fgts said:

Silverado is still gaining traction as Sierra had better luck last month, look towards the summer before the final verdict of people isn't buying it because of looks (I remember fourms were saying the 2014 were "ugly" and flop but sold well). 

So being down 17% vs Sierra's 1% doesn't tell anything?

On 3/10/2019 at 12:48 AM, DequindreToo said:

The Blazer isn't off to a great start. Then again, GM isn't offering any incentives on them yet. I feel like they'll need to at some point...

I wonder if they still don't have much inventory yet?

1 minute ago, rmc523 said:

I think I may have seen one so far on the road.

That's more than I've seen, and I live in the land where everyone gets a-plan. I do wonder if the plant closings are having an effect on it here locally though. It's a pretty sensitive subject and the Blazer is smack in the middle of it.