New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
Bellanca

Lane Keep Assist Gone

So, I just had my Continental in for its 40,000 mile service which took a whopping two weeks because of parts issues for the recalled door latches and then to top it off they reinstalled the old door latches instead of the new ones. Anyway, so, I’m driving my car and I notice that the gauges just seem different, I thought maybe it was part of an update. I noticed that I didn’t see the lines on the side for the LKA so I went into the settings to make sure it was selected, and it was, for both the alert and the aid, I’ve turned my car off several times since getting it and for some reason this feature seems to have disappeared. Has anyone had anything like this happen? This is just so bizarre. 

Not sure about the Continental, but many other Ford’s have a button on the turn signal stalk to turn it off. If it has one, it could have been pressed in by the tech. 

Ahhh, thank you and now I feel like a complete idiot. I completely forgot about the button on the left stall until you mentioned it. Seems kind of redundant to have to press two buttons to truly activate it. All fixed now!!

Glad to help and glad you got it resolved!