New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
rmc523

Next-gen Chevy Trax Spied

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/03/05/2020-chevy-trax-spy-photos-looks-like-blazer/

2020 Chevy Trax spy shots2020 Chevy Trax spy shots

2020 Chevy Trax spy shots

2020 Chevy Trax spy shots

I actually like what I"m seeing for the most part, except:

-that hideous split headlight thing.....WHYYYY is that a trend, it looks horrible.

-blank hatch - I've never liked when it's a vast expanse of blank/empty sheetmetal there - ex: 1st gen Traverse, Jeep Cherokee pre refresh

-Holy C-pillar - that blind spot is going to be massive.

Otherwise, it looks decent - it has a Kia Soul vibe to it.

--

Hopefully "Puma" arrives sooner than later.

Here's a question - Bronco obviously doesn't fit the "E" naming scheme.  Maverick wouldn't either.  Would they allow another non-E crossover/SUV?  (Ironically Mach E kinda sorta fits with the E theme too).

So looks like future Utilities will get more car like, with smaller windows and lower roofs. Will there then be a backlash to a 'white space' segment?

Is this escape size or eco sport size? I actually like the blazer in RS trim and think it’s probably the best implementation of the split headlights on any vehicle. I think the black grille on the RS trim makes the split lights not stick out so much. If they do a similar package on this, I think it will look pretty good. Like you said though the rear is definitely it’s weak point.

No bigger than Ecosport, might actually be even smaller.

10 hours ago, T-dubz said:

Is this escape size or eco sport size? I actually like the blazer in RS trim and think it’s probably the best implementation of the split headlights on any vehicle. I think the black grille on the RS trim makes the split lights not stick out so much. If they do a similar package on this, I think it will look pretty good. Like you said though the rear is definitely it’s weak point.

Closer to EcoSport, but probably a bit larger, as EcoSport is the smallest of all the subcompacts.

Agreed about the Blazer's implementation.

Here is the Buick Encore version

744x0_10.jpg

744x0_11.jpg