New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

RIcky Ranger

Ranger - there is no competition

I looked at all the other mid sized trucks. The Honda ain’t a truck. The GM and Chevy are cheaply constructed. The cab in Toyota is too dang tiny. The Nissan is way outdated. The Ranger is head and shoulders above the others. 

Welcome RIcky Ranger sir! Did you take delivery of your new Ranger yet?

Thank you! Not yet, the dealership said there is a rail car shortage. My truck was built on 2/11 and the wait is killing me, but worth it. 

Thanks RIcky Ranger, I appreciate you sharing the info about the rail car shortage sir. Good to know! 

My 2019 Ranger, a XLT 2WD double cab, is supposed to arrive at my local dealership in April or May. Like you, I think the wait is worth it. :)

I got a 4X2 Oxford White Lariat with the locking  rear differential snd the 501a tech package. What color did you get? 

2 minutes ago, RIcky Ranger said:

I got a 4X2 Oxford White Lariat with the locking  rear differential snd the 501a tech package. What color did you get? 

Very nice RIcky Ranger! Mine is Oxford White too, just like my current '04 Ranger. The 2019 I pre-ordered is an XLT with 301A, e-lock rear differential, trailer tow package, and front/rear splash guards.

Ranger Inventory as at 1 Match was 10,000, should be seeing more Rangers at dealers if they can get rail cars.

After a little over a  month of ownership, I really can't find any major faults with the truck.  It really is the perfect size and it very well built (especially for being one of the first built!)