Anyway to track status of Ranger that has been built?

Had a Ranger in the order bank with my local dealer.  Dealer 50 miles away has one due in any day.  Had a dealer ETA of 2/18-2/24.  My local dealer is getting the new Ranger from the other dealer for me.  They have made the deal with the other dealer.  Just trying to figure out if my new Ranger is still in the railway system or off the train with the vehicle transport company.  Window sticker lookup just reflects "Rail".  Ordering dealer 03513.  VIN# 1FTER4FH0KLA07709 .  Don't have their order #.  Sold my F-150 this past Sunday.  Hoping to see this new Ranger in time for road trip 8-10 March.  Thanks!

WindowStickerLtBlue.jpg

This Ranger hasn't gone anywhere except to another facility for upfitting.  It is back, released and awaiting shipping.

Awaiting Shipment - Released  Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI    Feb-21-2019, 00:00 EST.

No available ETA. I'm on vacation next week so I won't be able to give you any updated for a while.  No Idea when you will get it, but I would say not when you hope to have it.

Thanks cyberdman!

Can I hit you up the following week?  Simply amazing...lol!  Looks like we will be driving the wife's car to Atlanta the weekend of 9-10 March at this rate.  Have a great weekend!

Steve Stubbs
USAF (retired)
Lake Park, GA

• 3 weeks later...