Is this the next gen Ford Ranger?

2 hours ago, Anthony said:

That might be an overseas design and the US will get one with more conventional bumpers like the current Ranger.  I mean they made a huge deal how "real trucks don't have fascias" when they introduced the 19 Ranger to the US.

With up coming crash regulations focused on pedestrian safety, and ever increasing fuel economy aerodynamic changes the day's of steel bumpers on trucks is going to become a harder and harder style point to justify. 

3 hours ago, Anthony said:

Either way, the design doesn't suit my fancy for a truck.  Glad I got my Ranger when I did even if it will end up as a red-headed stepchild.

I agree. Hopefully It doesn't get decontented too badly for MY2020 and I'm able to get one for myself. I fixed the Focus so at least I have 2 cars again for now. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SoonerLS said:

It's not confirmed to be the next Ranger, only that the picture belongs to Ford.

Oh! And if this is not the next Ranger, what is?  The small truck based on the Focus must be smaller than this thing.  So, what is? A new medium size truck that is not the Ranger??

Or, maybe, a pic of a new non Ford truck (Toyota truck? Nissan truck?) that belong to Ford?     ?

?

Edited by falconlover 1

51 minutes ago, falconlover 1 said:

Oh! And if this is not the next Ranger, what is?  The small truck based on the Focus must be smaller than this thing.  So, what is? A new medium size truck that is not the Ranger??

Or, maybe, a pic of a new non Ford truck (Toyota truck? Nissan truck?) that belong to Ford?     ?

?

It is the Ranger. The compact unibody truck will probably look more like a Focus from the b-pillar forward. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SoonerLS said:

I didn't say I don't believe you. I only said that Ford hasn't confirmed it yet.

Besides, you guys could be on a disinformation campaign...:speedie:

Ford has not confirm the things until they are in the dealer lots...