2020 Lincoln Corsair with less camo

On 3/1/2019 at 8:19 PM, K270 said:

Just thinking out loud here, what if that is a digital cluster? What if there's an option to toggle between a traditional cluster and numerical cluster?

The middle is digital, but the tachometer and speedometer are clearly analog.

18 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

I can’t see it either so I headed over to FIN and couldn’t see it there either. I’m not a member there so I’m not allowed to see their pics. Guessing that’s why I can’t see it here.

The image is fixed to a FIN direction, if you are not a member, you cant see it

• 2 weeks later...
The 2019 New York Auto show press conference schedule is out, Wed April 17 Lincoln debut at 9:45am EST! CORSAIR here it comes!

Also at 1:50 Ford has one for "National Mustang Day" (April 17th is the historic debut date of the Mustang at Flushing Meadow Queens)
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, spudz64 said:
The 2019 New York Auto show press conference schedule is out, Wed April 17 Lincoln debut at 9:45am EST! CORSAIR here it comes!

Also at 1:50 Ford has one for "National Mustang Day" (April 17th is the historic debut date of the Mustang at Flushing Meadow Queens)

Finally release the GT500 specs? Power/weight/cost?

1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Here's what the mouthbreathers will say

Not enough/too much/too much

If it performs and doesn''t cost over 80k, nobody will care about the weight or horsepower. Although the bench racers have gotten all bent out of shape over the 180mph limiter, which only 1% sold (or less) will ever hit the limiter. Guaranteed there will be idiots that try it on public roads.

This "Corsair" would hit a home run if it addresses the issues...increase back seat space which it looks like that's the case, and just add on the power.  Which reviewers have mentioned its head of the class...If it can do that and have a delicious and delectable interior, then it'll be a great introduction to an entry vehicle for Lincoln.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, spudz64 said:

Great news. Can't wait to see what the Corsair looks like. Also looks like the Escape will be revealed at its own separate standalone event, likely after the Corsair's unveiling.

15 hours ago, Trailhiker said:

...or the concept version of the Mustang influenced Mach E

That's what I'm thinking. I had figured it would be logical to show the Mustang-inspired crossover Mach-E at the event that would celebrate the Mustang's 55th anniversary of its original reveal in 1964. Ford also said that the Mach-E would be revealed sometime this year before it goes on sale in 2020 as 2021 model year. Could be concept of Mach-E or perhaps something else. Possibly the 2020/2021 Mustang Hybrid they had mentioned as well. Could just be a simple celebratory event as a Mustang birthday celebration and that's it. We'll see.

4 hours ago, akirby said:

It looks like a mini-aviator - we’ve seen the spy shots already.

Yeah that's true. It's beautiful looking with the less camo in one of recent shots. But still can't wait to see in its full glory. I'm also curious too by the way about the claim that Mach E will start production by end of this year (Ford China, guessing they are making it too for the Chinese, I presumed). WOuld love to see any articles about this.

8 hours ago, msm859 said:

So the real question is will it have a GT version?

Don't know about GT (as in plug-in electric tuned for performance) as with the Aviator, but it will certainly have some electrified version, even if only a more standard hybrid offering similar to the Explorer. I think Lincoln has said that all of its new products going forward will have some form of electrification.