Greets from Germany

AnRoe

It changed today. :) My car should be produced on 24th of January, but because of the missing parts in Flat Rock it was delayed. The production started 14th of February, but parked at the plant because of missing steering wheels.

But I had luck and we found another car, I'll get it next week. New config: Mustang GT Race-Red with PP2 (Europe Config.), Magne Ride, black Stripes and rear wing, produced in October. I'm so excited!

Edited by EUStang4Rai

20 minutes ago, EUStang4Rai said:

It changed today. :) My car should be produced on 24th of January, but because of the missing parts in Flat Rock it was delayed. The production started 14th of February, but parked at the plant because of missing steering wheels.

But I had luck and we found another car, I'll get it next week. New config: Mustang GT Race-Red with PP2 (Europe Config.), Magne Ride, black Stripes and rear wing, produced in October. I'm so excited!

Nice to hear that you will get a mustang, soon. But on the other hand it's pretty bad, that you're not getting the car you ordered.

I'm really curious when things will get back to normal at the plant.

• Thanks 1