Mustang Bullitt

Hi,

I would highly appreciate any info on the following order (currently no VIN yet..):

Order date: 26 March 2018

Order number: VRRZ

Dealer: 1A1B0

Mustang Bullitt, highland dark green, magneride.

Thank you ! 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, cyberdman said:

While that may be your actual order number I can't look it up because that is NOT a valid dealer code.  I don't know what that is.

it is a German dealer. Please see below copy of the order. >>> "händler" means dealer.

Is there any of the other codes that might be helpful to trace the order status?

Thanks for your efforts Cyberdman.

Order Bullitt_2.jpg

On 2/19/2019 at 2:10 PM, Vins said:

it is a German dealer. Please see below copy of the order. >>> "händler" means dealer.

Is there any of the other codes that might be helpful to trace the order status?

Thanks for your efforts Cyberdman.

Order Bullitt_2.jpg

Do you see any chance to get a grip on this order status Cyberdan?

Thanks man..

Ok sorry I see the problem.  This system is only for tracking vehicles ordered in North America.  I have no ability to track vehicles ordered by dealers outside of North America (non-North american dealers) with those types of dealer codes.  Maybe if they had another type of dealer code in the format of F##### , but I guess probably not.  Sorry I won't be able to help you.  You will have to ask your salesperson for tracking help.  Maybe when you get a VIN I can look that up, I'm not sure though.

1 hour ago, cyberdman said:

Ok sorry I see the problem.  This system is only for tracking vehicles ordered in North America.  I have no ability to track vehicles ordered by dealers outside of North America (non-North american dealers) with those types of dealer codes.  Maybe if they had another type of dealer code in the format of F##### , but I guess probably not.  Sorry I won't be able to help you.  You will have to ask your salesperson for tracking help.  Maybe when you get a VIN I can look that up, I'm not sure though.

Thanks anyway Cyberdman

Edited by Vins