Replacement headphones for 2018/19 Navigator

steelerfeever

• 11 months later...

Personally I plan on going the bluetooth route.  This also allows 2nd row people to use the factory headsets while the 3rd row can enjoy the audio as well.  It also allows for much higher quality (even noise canceling) headphones.  I will have to do some research on latency but the newer versions of BT are suppose to be better at that.  These transmitters also allow for connecting two sets of headphones at the same time.  I have one that has a battery and I use it on long flights with my wife so we can watch movies together and it works flawlessly.  I can even go to the bathroom on the plane without losing signal. 

This one seems well setup for our application.

https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Transmitter-Receiver-Goojodoq-Non-Bluetooth/dp/B07VYYS28K/ref=sr_1_41?keywords=bluetooth+transmitter+portable&qid=1581368429&sr=8-41

• 1 year later...

I am looking for a replacement set that is IR and has the A/B selector as well since the bluetooth option only works with one headset.

The dealer says they do not currently have any in stock.

Does anyone know the frequency that the 2019 headphones transmit over?

These IR headsets on Amazon say the work over:

A Channel L/2.3MHz R/2.8MHz

B Channel L/3.2MHz R3.8MHz

SIMOLIO 2 Pack of Wireless Car Headphones, 2 Channel IR Wireless Headphones for Kids, in Car Wireless DVD Headphones with Storage Bag for Universal Rear Entertainment System, Not for 2017+ Pacifica

https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Headphones-Travelling-Universal-Entertainment/dp/B079CKQR4N/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=IIkY8&pf_rd_p=29505bbf-38bd-47ef-8224-a5dd0cda2bae&pf_rd_r=MQPNTMQAR5XYFANQEQY6&pd_rd_r=b3ea922c-646b-488f-9ba2-58553d11ef02&pd_rd_wg=1wysd&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_atf_m&th=1

If the Lincoln works over this frequency then these might work.  I might give them a try and let you know, but I'm concerned that my Lincoln 2019 Navigator L may use a proprietary frequency.

Having a separate channel per screen seems ideal.