New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

bustedknuckles

What would you like to see in a new contract that isnt a pie in the sky idea

One thing I would like to see changed is vacations . We should be able to use all of our time when we want. If the company chooses to shut down it should be considered no work available and give everyone unemployment.  Everyone I talk to agrees . It's their time to use when they want.

Chiropractic care added to the health plan

reasonable paid paternity leave for new dads 

I think we need to do something to help our retirees.  After all, they are the ones that fought to get us what we have today.  We have been ignoring them over for years, and that's just not right.

I also believe that our newer members have gotten a pretty raw deal, with not having retirement or medical when they retire.  I know that's not going to change, but I feel that it should.  We should never have accepted two tier wages and benefits.  Unfortunately, at some point in the future, that decision may come back to bite all of us in the hind end.

Meh, I've been getting fucked my whole life, well before I started working for Ford

if I were to go anywhere else that would continue so I don't see a point in bitching about it. 

How about COLA back!!!

Tranfer options. The ability to sign up for an available opening at other Ford locations outside of zone. No transfer money included and get in-plant seniority date upon arrival. Example: I live in Missouri and a hardship requires me to be in Michigan. I could sign a “available transfer opening’. If and when a spot opens, I receive a start date and new seniority date in that facility. That’s all.

Why would you want a new seniority date? That's ludicrous. 

A pension benefits buy out would be just fine with me. Being able to control my investment in the pension plan would suit me just fine.

5 minutes ago, MTP'er said:

How about the minute per hour we gave up for our break.

You are not lying.  We dont deserve breaks to let mismanagement tell us.🤬🤬🤬

A raise to our "LIFE INCOME BENEFIT"!!!

We haven't had a raise to our retirement's "Life Income Benefit" for about 15-20 years.  This is the dollar unit for every year that you work.  It is somewhere just shy of $50 a unit so you multiply your years of service times the "Life Income Benefit" number.  This has been the same dollar amount for too long now and doesn't even come close to keeping up with inflation.  As a comparison Social Security gave a $60 a month raise on benefits this year.  

23 hours ago, pmooret said:

A raise to our "LIFE INCOME BENEFIT"!!!

We haven't had a raise to our retirement's "Life Income Benefit" for about 15-20 years.  This is the dollar unit for every year that you work.  It is somewhere just shy of $50 a unit so you multiply your years of service times the "Life Income Benefit" number.  This has been the same dollar amount for too long now and doesn't even come close to keeping up with inflation.  As a comparison Social Security gave a $60 a month raise on benefits this year.  

Good luck with that........I bitched about that 2 contracts ago and everybody thought I was crazy.............. I'm retired now and after all this time you'll have the same benefit I have, and I have the same as retirees 10 years before me...........