New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

EUStang4Rai

Hello from Germany

33 minutes ago, Vins said:

what??? Is that a joke??

PP2, magneride, recaro seats, tires... now they are missing steering wheels???

C´mon.. I hope this is just some kind of "gossip"...

Hi Vins, servus!

No - it looks like that was (or is) not a joke. If you make yourself dependent from one supplier, you'll (in this case Ford) get what you have payed for. But of course I'm very sad, that I have to wait longer for my dream. But I can't change something in this situation.

Same like you and your wait for the Bullitt. We have to be thankful to get some answers here, because I haven't found these information at other sources. And I hope that this supplier-problem will be solved fast.

And no - it was the car from Englmar that was produced yesterday. He asked in the subforum for his VIN. But I'm sure my car is produced these days as well, but I haven't asked yet.

Have a nice day,

Rainer.

1 hour ago, EUStang4Rai said:

And no - it was the car from Englmar that was produced yesterday.

ah, ok... sorry I mixed up between you two .. :)

1 hour ago, EUStang4Rai said:

Hi Vins, servus!

No - it looks like that was (or is) not a joke. If you make yourself dependent from one supplier, you'll (in this case Ford) get what you have payed for. But of course I'm very sad, that I have to wait longer for my dream. But I can't change something in this situation.

Same like you and your wait for the Bullitt. We have to be thankful to get some answers here, because I haven't found these information at other sources. And I hope that this supplier-problem will be solved fast.

Hi Rainer,

I'm working at a VW plant, I thought Volkswagen can't be the only one, who's absolutely depending on a single supplier. We're building engines at our plant ( 3 to 16 cylinder), often have the same problems. Parts like injection valves, turbochargers are bought from external suppliers, if they have a problem our lines stand still.