Hello from Germany

EUStang4Rai

33 minutes ago, Vins said:

what??? Is that a joke??

PP2, magneride, recaro seats, tires... now they are missing steering wheels???

C´mon.. I hope this is just some kind of "gossip"...

Hi Vins, servus!

No - it looks like that was (or is) not a joke. If you make yourself dependent from one supplier, you'll (in this case Ford) get what you have payed for. But of course I'm very sad, that I have to wait longer for my dream. But I can't change something in this situation.

Same like you and your wait for the Bullitt. We have to be thankful to get some answers here, because I haven't found these information at other sources. And I hope that this supplier-problem will be solved fast.

And no - it was the car from Englmar that was produced yesterday. He asked in the subforum for his VIN. But I'm sure my car is produced these days as well, but I haven't asked yet.

Have a nice day,

Rainer.

1 hour ago, EUStang4Rai said:

Hi Vins, servus!

No - it looks like that was (or is) not a joke. If you make yourself dependent from one supplier, you'll (in this case Ford) get what you have payed for. But of course I'm very sad, that I have to wait longer for my dream. But I can't change something in this situation.

Same like you and your wait for the Bullitt. We have to be thankful to get some answers here, because I haven't found these information at other sources. And I hope that this supplier-problem will be solved fast.

Hi Rainer,

I'm working at a VW plant, I thought Volkswagen can't be the only one, who's absolutely depending on a single supplier. We're building engines at our plant ( 3 to 16 cylinder), often have the same problems. Parts like injection valves, turbochargers are bought from external suppliers, if they have a problem our lines stand still.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2019 at 3:11 PM, twintornados said:

Welcome to the forums and since your Mustang will be red, I hope you have plans on joining the Red Mustang Registry....over 10,000 members strong (I am #4082) and the only two requirements for joining are that you own a Mustang and that it is red...

As promised: #10127

We were able to switch to another car with a better configuration, I got it last week.

New config: Mustang GT Race-Red Premium with Performance-Package 1 (European Premium Package 2-Config.), Magne Ride, black Stripes and rear wing, produced in October

What a car, now 400 km on it with so much fun. :)

bild-internet.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, EUStang4Rai said:

We were able to switch to another car with a better configuration, I got it last week.

New config: Mustang GT Race-Red Premium with Performance-Package 1 (European Premium Package 2-Config.), Magne Ride, black Stripes and rear wing, produced in October

bild-internet.jpg

She's a beauty!! Enjoy it for a long long time and...on behalf of RMR...welcome to the herd!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EUStang4Rai said:

bild-internet.jpg

Gorgeous!!! Have fun on the Autobahn:peelout:

• Thanks 1