Hello everyone from overseas

Bachi

Last September I spent a few weeks in nyc, me and my girlfriend wanted to visit the hamptons and took the highway from Brooklyn to Riverhead. If you're used to drive as fast as you can it's pretty annoying to be limited to 65 miles ? 

Average speed on German Autobahn is 80 mph.

Really can't wait to take the Stang for a ride?

17 minutes ago, Bachi said:

...If you're used to drive as fast as you can it's pretty annoying to be limited to 65 miles ? 

Average speed on German Autobahn is 80 mph.

80 MPH is the defacto speed limit on the NYS Thruway....even though posted limit is 65 MPH....I usually just set my cruise to 78 and call it a drive....never get a second look from road patrol. 

Oh okay, was my first time driving in the US. I actually took the long island expy, just looked it up ;)

First time driving in the US I didn't want to risk a ticket for speeding ? But it was a great experience, though. I'm tired of all those small cars on German roads. I have never seen so much mustangs in so few weeks ? Heaven on earth!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Andy,

looks like a lot of people from the german forum also signed in here. Maybe because of the much better informations about some issues, Ford recently has or just because the guys from this forum are more kind than the "angry germans" ;)

• 2 months later...