2019 F250

While the vehicle locator link is a nice way to learn delivery dates, my hope is that the full listing of dates that are determined may still be out there.  Order, blend, parts, etc were all dates I graciously obtained for my last purchase of my Mustang.

Is there an internal source that still populates these dates that were left out of the details made available in the vehicle locator system?

1FT7W2B64KEE31795

Thank you.

No.  Those events no longer exist - the entire system is different.  How long has it been since you had a new vehicle.  I'm guessing by what your asking for it has been quite a number of years.  In any case I don't provide what your asking for as per the rules.  If you need the current status of an order that's what I'm here for.

• 2 weeks later...

You are correct I followed my 09 Mustang through this process.  Really appreciate the update.  Vehicle tracking has it listed in Production phase which started this past week.  Anything you see that shows it making the 03/07 estimated delivery?  Many thanks.

Please again, I can't say this enough, read the rules.  I DO NOT provide any of that - especially speculation on dates of ANY type.  If you want your current status, bump your thread and provide your info on every bump. I shouldn't have to say that.

This is the current status:

Scheduled to Day (Feb-20-2019).

Considering it is only scheduled to start production tomorrow, do you actually think it is likely that you will have it by March 7th?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...