RAM Multifunction Tailgate

blazerdude20

9 hours ago, blazerdude20 said:

Still is. The RLX has an all wheel steer option. 

I didn’t realize that Acura/Honda still offered it. I’m surprised because I don’t see that as a big “must have” feature to lure customers. Seems like a large engineering expense on a 4 door family sedan. On a super car or high performance car I could see it. But maybe all those years of 4ws on prelude paid off. 

Speaking of Acura, I went to their site and looked at the RLX. All I see is an accord. I used to like Acura when the legend was around. But now they are just so Beige minus the NSX. 

2 hours ago, fordtech1 said:

I didn’t realize that Acura/Honda still offered it. I’m surprised because I don’t see that as a big “must have” feature to lure customers. Seems like a large engineering expense on a 4 door family sedan. On a super car or high performance car I could see it. But maybe all those years of 4ws on prelude paid off. 

Speaking of Acura, I went to their site and looked at the RLX. All I see is an accord. I used to like Acura when the legend was around. But now they are just so Beige minus the NSX. 

The 2 door legend was one of my favorites.  Had a coworker who bought one (with mommy daddy money) and it was great.

I had a 86 Integra (manual) 3 door hatchback and it was a blast.